#55 CC Dominates at Road America-NASA

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Thomas Glenn and his #55 CC which dominated at Road America this weekend, over some pretty darn nice competition. He was the only CC there, and there were no 08-ACR's, but plenty of other racecars. I think he won the first race by about 2 min, nearly a lap (doing low-2:20's), and also the second race on Sunday. Nice job! Sorry that I didn't get a chance to say "Hey" but I never did see where you were parked. It was my first time at RA and I was amazed at the place. Can't wait till next year. Maybe I will have an ACR then, and see how they run. #12(1) GTS :2tu:

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you the kind words. We had a blast even though we lost the 3-4 syncros in the first race. We babied it around the track and it held together! On to Mid-Ohio in September. Please stop by if you are at the Nationals.

Tom

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, I would love to go to Nationals, but I really don't have a competitive car with a stock GTS running in TTU (and way underpowered compared to the competition). I don't see the point of going to get beat up, since its a track I get to run a couple times a year anyway. Good luck and have fun! I am glad someone is raising the Viper flag at NASA besides me! PS-Everyone was in awe of the CC, even without syncros. Its an amazing car. Jim

BTW-Have you done any mods to the CC? Is it WC config? Have you had probs with syncros before? Any other issues?

Last edited:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently ran at Summit Point # 32 CC. Hadn't been in the car for over 1 year, turned a mid 1:19....

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats Tom

Sounds like you're still tearing it up.

Enjoy!

Marv

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics