Cars & Coffee 8/16

DublinOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to post this info here as well: If your planning on coming, PM or email me and I'll send you the flyer required for free admission.

Since our August event was canceled, Steve, a GA-VCA member, has offered the suggestion of doing the Cars and Coffee carshow on August 16th. He will be there with his trailer and advertising for his Viper and Prowler themed birthday parties. As a bonus, he has agreed to pay the $20 registration fee for any GA-VCA member who comes and brings their Viper!! I will be in Michigan touring CAAP(!!), so I won't be able to be there, but if you email Steve directly at [email protected], and let him know you are coming, he will try to save some parking places so everyone can park together! More info about the carshow can be found at Cars And Coffee&#153 - The Original Car and Coffee Lover Event - Atlanta, Georgia The show runs from 7am-noon, but you can show up at your convenience. The sooner you get there, it will make it easier to get all the Vipers together. To get the free admission, all you have to do is print out the attached flyer and han d it in at the gate. If you have any questions, please email Steve at [email protected]