Got my first viper!!!!

clarq_kent

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just picked up a 2002 GTS for 23k. It needs a little TLC, but hey it was a steal. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the viper community. A million questions soon to come lol. Here's some picks. Tell me what you think. (be nice I know it needs work lol)
You must be registered for see images attach

[media]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l248/clarq_kent/e39e_1.jpg[/media]
[media]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l248/clarq_kent/e647_1.jpg[/media]

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
A little TLC and you'll be lovin it. Graphite w/stripes is a sweet combo. Welcome to Viper Mania. Sign up, join the local club and enjoy

Is that a custom 3 tone hood???

PM Dave 6666 I think he has some custom "white" hood vents he might let go cheap, lol

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is an interesting hood color combo. But I have always loved the graphite color. The first Viper I ever saw was that color. If they had that option for 08 I would of had a difficult choice to make. Congrats on your Viper purchase-enjoy.

OP
OP
C

clarq_kent

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Exactly! That's what I was thinking. I can't wait to start the build. Post those classifieds guys I need tons of ****. My fiance has named it "skittles "because it's got a little of every color in it lol. That's gotta change.

V

Venomiss

Welcome !
Join the VCA and the illustrated section may be very helpful for you.....;)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DUDE!!!

FELLOW TEXAN!

Whaddup???

Yeah, you will need the How To section for sure. Should be the next 100 bucks you spend.

Then, call Chuck Tator, ask him how many deviled egg recipes he serves at TatorToga, and you have the best parts connection this side of Pluto and Mars.

Well, unless you're looking for my WHITE HOOD VENTS that ROCK!!!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Clarq Kent,

Congrats, you're gonna love driving that car for a long, long time!! Just wait til you get the bug for mods!

Regards,
Aaron

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! That's going to be a fun project but will look awesome when you're done. I'd start with Chuck Tator. He can at least get the history of that Viper for you and get you a very nice discount on parts, not to mention his endless tech tips. For used parts, I'd call ViperPartsLarry.com, Don Scharf, XVipers to name a few. Please post pics of your progress.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome clarq kent~! Yes, very interesting and unique GTS ya got there!! You said you wanna join the Viper Community...you thinking of joining the VCA? It'd be great to have you onboard! Questions: Call Chuck Tator 1-914-763-3136!!! WELCOME~! ~juli

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just leave it the way it is untill you get used to it, that may save you from having to fix it twice;)

Just kiddin, congrates!!

OP
OP
C

clarq_kent

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VCA is def next on the list! If you guys have any parts you can tell I need, PM me. Love to chat with ya. And thanks for the warm welcome. This is gonna be a blast!!
TEXAN FTW!!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the viper community. ......VCA is def next on the list! If you guys have any parts you can tell I need, PM me. Love to chat with ya. And thanks for the warm welcome. This is gonna be a blast!!

You got the car, so you ARE a part of the community. WELCOME!

PartsRack dismantles 'organ donor' cars for good parts, and we'd be happy to discuss a 'budget' solution to your project. We are not flea-bay cheap, but we know what fits and works and what wont....and if you WANT scratch-n-dent parts for flea-prices we can probably do THAT, too.

OP
OP
C

clarq_kent

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks JonB. I will def give u a call tomorrow then. and Dave quit being a greedy ass and part with a set of hood vents! lol

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks JonB. I will def give u a call tomorrow then. and Dave quit being a greedy ass and part with a set of hood vents! lol

I'm not greedy with advise!!! I'm trying to help you out with your much needed parts connections!!! Pay attention!

Anyway, I do keep a constant eye out on used parts. Just for fun mostly, but I'm going to be a used Gen 2 Viper parts info bank some day! Well, not to replace the likes of Paul Scharf, V'Larry or X2, but shoot me a PM with your major needs, and maybe I can help you.

And hey dude... Who set that hood on? :crazy2:

OP
OP
C

clarq_kent

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO dude I was totally kidding. Thanks for the help bro. I appreciate it.
The hood is not on straight at the moment. I need the latches for it.

Zrxpilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice find. So it drives then? If so, would be interested in reading your thoughts on it. Got a builder myself (not as nice as yours) that I probably wont be able to drive yet for a couple weeks at least. Really hoping the snow holds off for awhile. These gts's are so friggin cool you could rattle can that thing with walmart flat black and it would still look bad as hell.