Show me your Eibach Lowered Vipers

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eibachs and spring caps.. (For today, may change tomorrow)
Serpent_006.jpg
DAMNNNNNN I love the whole package man. That is one awesome snake. I love those wheels, the body kit, jeez man you modded that just the way I want mine to look. I need to get the hard top. Did you go lower than the 1" with the caps? That looks a little lower to me. Thanks for posting your Bad Ass Viper. :2tu:

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the same car before/after
Serpent_004.jpg
I see, so that is the Street Serpent kit, wow, even changed the paint. Again awesome. Thanks for posting. Got any higher res pics of that bad boy? I would love a new wallpaper. This is why I love the black wheels on black viper. Some dont like it but damn, how can you not like that?? Awesome.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought the lowering caps for my 2008, and I was about to buy eibach's, but was really worried about everyone who said that after the car became airborn (not dukes of hazard airborn, just a change in elevation at 130+mph is enough to unload the suspension) it was uncontrollable. I went ahead and installed the caps (which didn't change the appearance of the car at all) and regret not doing the Eibach's, but would rather not lose control of the car at higher speeds.

Jason

Should have just went with the Eibachs only..........It would have been a noticable difference. (1in)

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see, so that is the Street Serpent kit, wow, even changed the paint. Again awesome. Thanks for posting. Got any higher res pics of that bad boy? I would love a new wallpaper. This is why I love the black wheels on black viper. Some dont like it but damn, how can you not like that?? Awesome.

The suspension on the car in these two photos (again, same car) is the same, Eibachs and Spring caps. The AP body sits lower on the frame. You can see the different body "heights" by the distance between the top of rear tire and fender. I have added a few more mods since this photo.
Gettin' ready for VOI. Hope to see everyone there...

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2004 SRT-10...paxton car! This car just recently had caps and eibachs installed. And IForged 20/20's purchased from Derrick of D2 motorsports. Thanks!

Its is about to start hitting the CT/NY scene!!! :omg:

iforged_041.jpg

iforged_039.jpg

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My White Mamba with the Eibachs and spring caps:

IMG_0082.JPG

and here is the (before picture) quite a difference in the rear wheel well
IMG_0784.JPG

Last edited:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
RX-----Car seems way lower on the passenger side.........Is there a good dip in the driveway????

NEVERMIND MY BAD >>>>lol

Last edited:

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KW Coilover and springs. Not the best pics, but all I have showing lowering angle.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Last edited:

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess you missed the (before) picture note above the 2nd photo. I guess I should have put the "after" picture second.

It's all good bro! :2tu:

Wow I just might have to go back and delete that post I left for you........

must have been a long day:omg::2tu:

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ulllose I love your Silver SRT with the Black Wheels. Of course the perfect color wheel for the Silver SRT IMHO. Thanks for showing the measured difference between the two. Thanks for the pic with the eibachs only with the stock wheels, that is exactly how mine will be, now I know how mine will look with those same exact wheels. Perfect I think. I love your Silver SRT. Thanks for sharing

BOMBOVIPER93 I love those wheels that you have, beautiful SRT and the best color of course, awesome snake. Dang its really going to be hard to pick some wheels when it comes that time. As wallbanger has pointed out maybe I will just chrome the stock ones, I have not seen any of those yet?

RX VIPER So did you go lower than the 1"? It looks to be a little lower. I love the White Manba, very clean. I can definitely tell the difference in the rear wheel well.

05CopperHD Beautiful copperhead. So how much did you drop yours? It looks to be more than 1" Those wheels go perfect with your snake.

thanks everyone for sharing your pictures. Now keep them coming.

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[
05CopperHD Beautiful copperhead. So how much did you drop yours? It looks to be more than 1" Those wheels go perfect with your snake.

thanks everyone for sharing your pictures. Now keep them coming.[/QUOTE]

Only 1" in rear and 3/4" in front. Sorry not better pics.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[

thanks everyone for sharing your pictures. Now keep them coming.

Only 1" in rear and 3/4" in front. Sorry not better pics.[/quote]
Its ok those were beautiful pictures. If you get more you are more than welcome to post them here. It must be the wheels that make it look lower. Again awesome copperhead :2tu:

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is mine, Eibach springs and STOCK caps. 19/20 wheels
Nine Ball Your car is absolutely amazing. The Super Charger, Wheels, etc that you have done on top of a beautiful color combo. And I do like what you have done with the wheels as far as the while goes. Yours truly stands out thats for sure. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my Mamba with the Moton Suspension and 20/20 Iforged wheels.
alexis_324.jpg
unreelviper Another amazing looking Mamba. I love the iForged wheels you have. How much of a drop is that with the Motons? Some say the 20/20 wheel combo doesnt look as good, well I think it looks good on yours thats for sure. What brand of iForged wheels are those? Thanks for sharing.

Ken Alker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought this 1996 GTS a couple of months ago - my first Viper. It has Eibach springs and Koni shocks. The wheels are HRE 19" all the way around (backs are 13" wide). The front tires are Michelin Pilot Sport 285/30ZR19 and the rears are Michelin Pilot Sport 345/30ZR19.

I have just under 3" clearance at the front of the car (you can see it has been cracked - you have to be very careful over speed bumps and with parking curbs). I have 3.5" clearance behind the front tires.

Note that I have a rubbing problem on the sidewall of the back tires. When I hit speed bumps or accelerate hard (and force the back end down) I shave off a little bit of rubber onto the "fender" (where the blue part of the cars rolls under the wheel well). In these pictures I just chalked my back tire; under careful inspection you can see the shaving problem just above the lettering on the tires just up to where the tread pattern starts.

I have more pictures if you want to PM me.

I'm going to start another thread to seek help with this problem (so as not to hi-jack this thread).

Ken

DSC_9043.jpg

DSC_90461.jpg

Last edited:

Loreto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. I have a 19/20 setup on my car and was considering the 20/20 setup but didn't think it flowed as well. Just my opinion. I still think that white mamba is slammin' though.

Thums Up

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adding pitcure to the thread.
Front - Springs/Caps
Rear - Springs/factory caps. Note: I run a 22" rear wheel and tire so this compensates for an additional .75"

Attachments

• Lambo shower and pics with roadster rims 071909 066.jpg
    Lambo shower and pics with roadster rims 071909 066.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 205

NYC SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:D

Springs and caps.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Members online