Will be down a car by Wednesday

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold my road runner and it will be gone Wednesday. I always wanted pics of the cars together. Pics turned out nice so I'm sharing.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the RoadRunner color I well remember! LOVELY...hope it's going to a good home! Thanx for the pics...your Viper is GORGEOUS...can't beat the Sapphire (okay, second only to BLACK!) ~juli

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where is the rr going? They are sweet. Hopefully you got a good price for it. One of my faves..of course second to the A12 :)

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where is the rr going? They are sweet. Hopefully you got a good price for it. One of my faves..of course second to the A12 :)

It's going to a good home 1 1/2 hours north of me; Never met the guy until this weekend but he is sooooo excited it makes me feel better about parting with it. I would have kept it if the price wasn't correct. More room in the garage......

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to a good home 1 1/2 north of me; Never met the guy until this weekend but he is sooooo excited it makes me feel better about parting with it. I would have kept it if the price wasn't correct. More room in the garage......

1 1/2 hours from you, I take it? GLAD it's going to a good home, that always DOES make one feel better about parting with rare gems like your RR!~! ~juli

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good taste in cars. A friend in Windsor sold his a few years ago.. w/o the wing and dogs, but was yours a 383 4spd?

You must be registered for see images

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice cars. And a great picture of the Viper, that one shows off the Sapphire nicely.

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good taste in cars. A friend in Windsor sold his a few years ago.. w/o the wing and dogs, but was yours a 383 4spd?
QUOTE]

WOW twins !! Never saw another post car that close to mine
It is a 383 4 speed Pistol grip air grabber. Gonna miss it but I drove it maybe 100 miles this summer now htat the Viper came into the picture.

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to a good home 1 1/2 hours north of me; Never met the guy until this weekend but he is sooooo excited it makes me feel better about parting with it. I would have kept it if the price wasn't correct. More room in the garage......

What is the muscle car market like these days?

MOPARS especially HEMIs were fetching insane money a few years ago.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. Congrats on the sale Jim. I'm glad you held out for your price.

I'm swapping the gen3 hemi into the 73 Challenger soon. I'll let you know how that goes.

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the muscle car market like these days?

MOPARS especially HEMIs were fetching insane money a few years ago.

I started in May, probably had 5-8 real serious guys with the knowledge and $$$$ to buy it but it isn't a hemi or 440-6 and it is blue. It is a have-to-see-it car. It wins it's class in almost every event. I got 45K for it. Fair. The guy that bought it took 20 minutes to decide after seeing it and going around the block. He knew what he wanted. I think the market is good but selective. The new cars (Challenger, Mustang GT, Shelby and such) are picking up a lot of first time to own muscle car guys.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think thats a fair number, thats a nice car and a desireable color.

Good clean cars are still bringing good money but not near the levels seen in the housing boom. All of the HE money seems to have dried up. The junk seems to have stopped selling briskly, and thats probably a good thing.

My brother is still happy he didnt sell his 3k original mile 71 Hemi Challenger though...the offers he was given for that car were mind blowing!!!

:drive::usa:

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the prices for a # 1 car were sky high until I restored a 69 HEMI Charger.
Parts and body work easily exceeded the market price for the car... at time I sold it.

I never saw a low mile original muscle car...that 3K 71 Hemi Challenger belongs in a safe or museum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth