FS RB1 with current 08 disc

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a RB1 with current Navi disc $650 plus shipping, its still in my car and works perfect.

Thanks

Shawn

My pay pal [email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am Very intrested! If it will install and work in the 08 coupe. What is it coming out of so I can check on my end???

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the antennae built into the unit? What does it plug into to recv the GPS nav? Also, will it work with the IPOD adapter? Also, is the IPOD adapter for this unit sale by a vendor or can I get one at my friendly Dodge dealer?

If so, I'll take it.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Works great with the iPod adapter. GPS ant. plugs right into the back of the unit and sits on top of the head unit right in the dash...nothing has to "stick out." This is a great unit when teamed with the iPod adapter!!!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Alpine. Ok, is the IPOD adapter a 'call the wizard thing'? Does anyone have one. Anil8-u, go ahead and PM me with your paypal address and I'll send the money tonight.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from Dan at Viper Specialty...most of the vendors on the site have it. Installed the radio and adapter myself in about an hour (most of the time spent taking the dash apart in a way that didn't scratch anything).

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the ipod adapter just a cable with a USB on the end of it?

If so, can you plug a usb stick into it rather than an ipod?

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, iPod connects to the unit through a controller. The controller then has a cable with an iPod connector (not USB)...only works with an iPod.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a factory IPOD adaptor for the RB1. Its plug and play. I upgraded my whole system. 130.00 shipped to USA. You control it with the RB1 and all song info works through the factory display.

paypal is [email protected]

OP
OP
A

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have alot of buyers but no cash yet;).

I will ship it out saturday or Tuesday because of the holiday. If payment is recieved today.