KCIR

Badazzv8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about trying out the Viper on the track, and wanted to know if you guys have been able to run at KCIR.

I have a Paxton vert, and was worried about the no roll cage. I'll probably only get into the mid 11's at best, but still curious. I don't want to trailer the car down there for 1 run and get kicked out.

BTW, will they let you race with the top down, haha?

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm thinking about trying out the Viper on the track, and wanted to know if you guys have been able to run at KCIR.

I have a Paxton vert, and was worried about the no roll cage. I'll probably only get into the mid 11's at best, but still curious. I don't want to trailer the car down there for 1 run and get kicked out.

BTW, will they let you race with the top down, haha?

I don't think you will have any troubles...run with the top up and w/a helmet...from what I understand, unless you are trapping over 130mph, you should be ok.

OP
OP
B

Badazzv8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Someone else PM'd me saying that they've had troubles running before. I guess I can just call them and ask if it will be a problem. But I think I already know what they'll say on the phone, CYA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave