08 viper violet

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The number of Violet ACRs appears to be 10, but that is based on US production and there is also the likelyhood a few will go to Canada.

Based on the two we have already recieved and the 7 I saw at Prefix, with Tom's car, that does equal 10. We are getting 5 total, and I heard there were 5 more----- either way there aren't many.

The Violets ( convertibles, Coupes and ACRs ) are rumored to number only in the high 30s or low 40s for total production. Again the confusion is whether that number is just for the US or if it includes Canadian vehicles.:dunno:

There is no doubt , with anyone, that the Viper Violet Snake will be the lowest produced color ever, and considering the split between 3 distinct models, this will go down as one very rare serpent!!!:headbang:

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 08viperviolet, I was the copperhead coupe coming on to red road a couple of weekends back and spotted you before you turned into the tennis club. First time I've seen a violet in person with white strips. looks mighty fine!!!!

wirepaladin08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was curious as to whether there are final production numbers for the '08 viper violet. I know that Bill Pemberton thought it would be the rarest viper ever. Does anyone know the final breakdown -- total, coupes, verts, ACRs?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have heard all kind of numbers, from 9-11 ACRs, around 9-10 Verts and the rest supposedly Coupes. The problem is until the numbers come from Dodge, we are not sure if the Canadian cars are included in the total of around 40 that were built. It is , without a doubt, the lowest produced color ever.:2tu:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here ya go! It is amazing......I want one!:D
vpr_027.jpg

I love the Violet, as a matter of fact, I am looking for a coupe. I would love to have all three, but I am just being a greedy Bastige, lol.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here ya go! It is amazing......I want one!:D
vpr_027.jpg

I love the Violet, as a matter of fact, I am looking for a coupe. I would love to have all three, but I am just being a greedy Bastige, lol.

Did Prefix do the driver's stripe? I wish they would allow color matched driver's stripes on the ACR's. Your car and the red car look very good with the matching driver's stripe.

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interesting that it seems like a high percentage of VV cars were ACRs. The may be rare as far as verts and coupes are concerned, but may not be as rare in the ACR arena (?). Like it was said earlier - enjoy the car - these things don't matter until you are 6 feet under and your children are squabbling over the inheritance!

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott. I like the color a lot. Different light, different shade of purple or blue. How about driving your bad boy graphite ACR up to MJ's. We'll go hammering around the country roads. Oh, I forgot, you don't have yours yet. Don't the days go by ever so slow. Here's the link to the photos. For some reason(probably input error on my part) they aren't in the 08 ACR section.
ViperClub Photo Gallery - Tom Shapiro Gallery

Hang in there, it won't be long. Come on up and drive mine. :2tu: