Have You Seen Jimmy?

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey JIMMY!

That thing on your head is the blinking red light that's on the viper dash!

It's the JIMMY alert! lol

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao:This is great :)))))))) I love the Jimmy for Pres. Video and the music video ..............JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy!!!
JimmyCereal.jpg

wheaties_box_empty2.jpg

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hilarious!!!

Regards,
Aaron

P.S. I swear I heard a rumor about Jimmy and him giving Hilary Clinton a new job...say it aint' so!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolaugh:Im crying here lol....................Viper Tony you are a sickkkkkk man
JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy Says "Abstinence is a Virtue!"
JimmyPalin.jpg

Jimmy At The Ring!
TheRingJimmy.jpg

Jimmy???? :omg:
JimmyPeeps.jpg

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/9fc0HN*bDxlHiMUQ-h*DcXC*uf4N-O-XEOlOv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/media][media]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/9fc0HN*bDxlHiMUQ-h*DcXC*uVEjXy02NAU1v4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/media]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JIMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY as BEEFCAKE and Vipers...what MORE could we possibly need???? ~juli
**Thank you Venomiss!**

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/9fc0HN*bDxlHiMUQ-h*DcXC*ubs94YO4YG8vv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/media]
WOWWW, now Jimmy can be bought as PEEPS!!!! ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's supposed to make his great entrance at the OCC building today, someone inform the press!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy was at OCC, yeah you know me!
But at least this trip I let some one else get the speeding ticket. :omg:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO we should share the speeding tickets. On my very first VCA event I was given the opportunity to obtain my first Viper speeding, err defective equipment, ticket, along with my two new Viper buddies. :drive: All the appear to be handed out in the same state I might note. So I think the tickets are a right of passage and every event we go on, we should let a Viper lead the pack who has yet to obtain their right of passage certificate. :D

Thanks Jimmy! :smirk:

Jimmy was at OCC, yeah you know me!
But at least this trip I let some one else get the speeding ticket. :omg:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI three of my nieces, the oldest is five, run around the house now saying Jimmmeee, we love Jimmy, have you seen Jimmy, and so on. It's pretty funny actually. Anyway, one of my friends called me about this commercial and I thought I would post it for your amusement. See you all in the spring! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj5ms9PJDNY[/media]

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy man, YOU should have made a run for president next to Obiwamkenoba so that a law could be passed that gives everyone a ticket BUT Viper drivers! How are ya these days dude??

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm doing fine thanks, how about you? Did you go to the Orange Festival? Some one sent me some pics and it looks like a great time. No oranges around here, they would freeze! Spring is coming soon, the birds are chirping outside the window in the morning now and it was 60* yesterday! Chit, if I was pres., anyone who owns a Viper can't get a ticket no matter what they are driving at the time! :drive:What's the weather like there?
Jimmy man, YOU should have made a run for president next to Obiwamkenoba so that a law could be passed that gives everyone a ticket BUT Viper drivers! How are ya these days dude??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper