NY/CT Region at NJ Motosports Park - October 2

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Just got back and MAN WHAT A DAY! WHAT A TRACK! I've got to clean up, but I just have to post a quick thank you to Dave Moore, John (Steve's instructor friend) and Steve Katz! A day at the track with seriously talented, concerned and selfless instructors is truly a remarkable experience. These guys did a great service to our club.

Most of all, I want to thank Steve Katz our Competition Director and Treasurer. He pretty much put this entire event on by himself with little personal benefit other than some hot laps with passengers and mostly slow laps at the front of a group of students. In short, as a winning amateur driver, he doesn't need to spend so much time teaching novice track students about EVERYTHING that needs to be learned to insure a safe day of driving! Yet he does year after year. THANK YOU STEVE for all your efforts and patience!

What a GREAT track! There are so many members that would enjoy a teaching day at a track that's effectively ours for the entire day. I only hope that some of those that drove a track for the first time today will post some of their delight for others to read....especially those that are "fearful" of a track experience!

WOW! GREAT DAY!!!

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you guys had a good time!!!! I didn't doubt it~~having personal experience as a passenger in ACRSteve (Steve Katz)'s ACR. I can honestly say I NEVER felt a shift change OR any braking, tho I'm quite sure it happened~! :2tu: (This experience was at a different track/different time).
If there were ANY WAY we could attend, we would've just to experience ACRSteve's experienced driving once again. He is very very gracious as well. Hope all had a fantastic experience! :drive: ~juli

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NY/CT Region at NJ Motorsports Park - October 2

:drive:Thanks everyone for a great track day . I hope everyone had a great time and maybe learned something at the same time that will help them to be safer and enjoy there Viper just a little more. Big thanks to my instructors and to Scott for helping me out immensely.

P.S. Juli you never felt braking? hmmm maybe next time we will have to go faster :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NY/CT Region at NJ Motorsports Park - October 2

:drive:Thanks everyone for a great track day . I hope everyone had a great time and maybe learned something at the same time that will help them to be safer and enjoy there Viper just a little more. Big thanks to my instructors and to Scott for helping me out immensely.
P.S. Juli you never felt braking? hmmm maybe next time we will have to go faster :)

FAster, FASter, FASTer, FASTEr, FASTER!!!!! Nope, you are SMOOOOOOTH, Steve! :cool: (But, yeah, faster is ALWAYS better! :drive::drive::headbang:) ~juli

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, just getting things together this morning, have to work on putting car back to normal. Wow what a track. Fast, great visibility, great day. Steve, thanks for everything. Scott, thanks for that reach between my legs when I needed it, Dave, glad you made it home.

Look forward to next year.

Andrew

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some of the sights:

You must be registered for see images

More photos here:

http://www.nyctvca.org/media/showgallery.php?cat=587&page=2&perpage=24&what=allfields&=&action=

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure....after a reach between, now you're my best friend! LOL :lmao:
But thanks! If anyone would like a hi-res version, just shoot me a note.

Yeah, NONE of us was gonna touch THAT one with a 10-foot pole~~even ME! :rolaugh:
GREAT pictures...looked like an awesome track...hope we get to attend sometime!
~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City, great pictures it looks as everyone had a great time. I can't wait to hear the between the leg story :lmao: we are just one big happy family :D.
:2tu: to everyone who continue to support the NY/CT Club Events...THANK YOU

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B4 this gets out of hand, I was all straped in and couldn't find my remote control for my video camera. I wanted to turn it on and needed the remote which I saw fell on the floor between my feet. Not wanting to get all un-done, I yelled out the window to Scott who was ever so happy run over, reach in and retreive my remote. Video was on and I was out on the track in seconds trying to catch up to Steve.

No such luck.

AC

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...thanks Andrew for 'clearing that up'~~! As far as you catching up to Steve...in our dreams, huh?!!! :drive: (DRAT, was hoping for a racier story than that...but oh well...:D) That EVER-helpful Scott~! :cool:;) Wish we could've been there....juli

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B4 this gets out of hand, I was all straped in and couldn't find my remote control for my video camera. I wanted to turn it on and needed the remote which I saw fell on the floor between my feet. Not wanting to get all un-done, I yelled out the window to Scott who was ever so happy run over, reach in and retreive my remote. Video was on and I was out on the track in seconds trying to catch up to Steve.

No such luck.

AC

So... The proof to your claim will be a video.... Lets see it!!:D

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
It is a spary on bra for Groits Garage on my car...lookin kinda getto :rolaugh:
Steve was right, it has to be put on thick. Where it was thin was a pain in the a$$ to remove

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No such luck.

AC

Andrew's being modest. It was memorable for me! :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456