Thread: 2006 First Edition, Who Has One?

Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Default Re: 2006 First Edition, Who Has One?

Do you still have your viper car cover that fits the 06 coupe? If so I'm interested. We just purchased our first viper a few weeks ago and I'd like to pick up a cover for it. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by shooter_t1 View Post
    Well it just so happens that I saw this post, walked out to my shop, and found this
    Attachment 32067Attachment 32068Attachment 32069

I will sell it, as I don't have a 1st Edition anymore, and it won't fit on an ACRX-clone.

Edit: I just saw that this post is a couple of months old. Oh well, back to the cupboard for you Mr Viper car cover and bag
    Do you still have your viper car cover that fits the 06 coupe? If so I'm interested. We just purchased our first viper a few weeks ago and I'd like to pick up a cover for it. Thanks,

(Sorry for double post)

[QUOTE=sonicbloo;3286078]congratulations on your purchase, I saw 186 for sale and alerted someone looking to buy a First Edition car. Do you know why it has had the blue accented steering wheel/gearknob changed, and did you get the originals with the car?[/QUOTE

No it didn't come with any extras. The gear shifter was updated to a viper logo one (I really like it), but not sure about the steering wheel. Had the car gone through and it's minty clean with only a few small rock touch ups in the front (I just had Thom with pro-tec install a clear wrap). I was shocked in how nice it turned out to be. So far we love it. I keep trying to find excuses to take it out lol.

If I ever run across a reasonable blue accented steering wheel I'll pick it up. Until then I'm not worried about it.

Viper Owner

Hi, Glad you got a good car, and are enjoying it. I still keep finding excuses to take it out 18 months after buying it, even a short run to the shops brings a smile to my face

Shooter sold his car cover before I saw his reply, but if another turns up I'd be interested, even though I'd never use it.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Txviper06 View Post

Not sure if you have found a cover for you 06 coupe yet, but I have an extra. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Yes I'm still interested, I just sent you a message

Enthusiast

I have 034 FE Raleigh, NC ... Bought it 4 months ago.. so far is a POS! :-( bad buck/hesitation and WAYYY low on power, cant seem to find the issue only 9000 miles

Viper Owner

Add me to the list! It's FE #169 that has been modified by Dan Cragin up at Specialty Performance Team. Now for the good stuff. This Viper is freakin' amazing. Dan did the following: Ported Cylinder heads with the production valves, 3 angle valve job, Viton seals and CNC porting of the intake and exhaust, valve springs and retainers by Greg Good, Custom Greg Good sourced Comp-camshaft, Belanger Tri-Y Headers with ACR-X full exhaust, 170 Thermostat, Custom head gaskets, Low bleed lifters, McLeod RXT Street twin clutch kit able to handle 1000hp, Custom chromoly flywheel, WaveTtrac Limited slip with 3:55's, IPSCO short throw shifter, BBK throttle body, Articulating oil pickup assembly and oil pan, Trend pushrods, Custom tuned by Dan's in-house Guru.
    It dyno'd at 600 RWHP and 589 lbft on Dan's Dynapack 44 Wow, just freaking WOW is it a beast!!!! Plus, it only has 8,700 miles on it and it's as clean as a whistle. I am sooooo stoked that I just can't handle it.
    Last edited by Lawrenzo; 08-15-2017 at 10:37 PM.

International Viper Registry Curator

Outstanding
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Viper Owner

Here's a video of my #169 throwing some revs

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_r...id=rWXhp6n0QOQ

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10