Everyone in Houston Okay?

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live on west side of Houston in Katy. Power is slowing coming back. My house got some roof damage, which in turn got water damage inside both floors of my house. Mostly though on the west side everything is "ok". Apparently down town and the South East side of Houston is a totally different story.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of topic here, but did you happen to run a Solid Black Ford GT close to 290 about two weeks ago, maybe a week ago can't remember.

It is not mine but a friends, said he raced a twin turbo viper, but I think it was you. You have N2O correct?

Back on Topic, I live on the NW side at 249 and Spring Cypress Rd. Power is off in my neighborhood, and lots of wind damage. I made it through ok on the house luckily and have a generator so keeping fingers crossed for reconnection of power.

I live on west side of Houston in Katy. Power is slowing coming back. My house got some roof damage, which in turn got water damage inside both floors of my house. Mostly though on the west side everything is "ok". Apparently down town and the South East side of Houston is a totally different story.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of topic here, but did you happen to run a Solid Black Ford GT close to 290 about two weeks ago, maybe a week ago can't remember.

It is not mine but a friends, said he raced a twin turbo viper, but I think it was you. You have N2O correct?

Back on Topic, I live on the NW side at 249 and Spring Cypress Rd. Power is off in my neighborhood, and lots of wind damage. I made it through ok on the house luckily and have a generator so keeping fingers crossed for reconnection of power.

No it wasn't me. I still haven't even got the car tuned for the nitrous yet:mad:

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got power back today!! It's been two weeks tomorrow without power, and it feels like I've been in a time warp!

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you were without power so long Jim. I was in Kingwood this week and almost called you to check on you. Glad to hear your power is back on!

Just got power back today!! It's been two weeks tomorrow without power, and it feels like I've been in a time warp!