Premier Viper Event 2008

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some shots and a video from the Premier gathering.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was an AWESOME weekend! And the weather was PERFECT! Having Herb-the Grailkeeper there with us for the entire weekend was just the icing on the cake!

We had 79 attendees register for this event and we counted up the cars in the Premier lot and had:

38 Vipers
1 Viper Truck
1 Prowler
2 Corvettes
2 Mustangs
1 Lotus
2 Acuras

We had 75 people in attendance at the dinner show that evening aboard the Branson Belle Showboat. The dinner and the show was great! The ventriloquist Todd Oliver, with the talking dogs were my favorite!

I'm working on getting all my photos uploaded now- so I'll be posting some soon! Got some great shots of the cruise, the hotel, etc..

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT a turnout...great pics 2snakes4us (LOVE that username~! ;):cool::2tu:)
And, nice write-up also vipergirl! :drive: ~juli

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics. I am bummed that I could not be there. Big thanks to Tim and Dawn for all of the time and effort they invest in making this such a good event.

What were you standing on for when you were taking pics and vid?

Kurt E

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had a ladder we stood on to get some great photos from up above! I've got a great photo that shows all the attendees that came in one group photo- I'll post it in a bit- I'm still downloading them all- I have like 300+ pictures total!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a super weekend with almost 40 Vipers and their great owners. Here are a few pics from Saturday:

Stopped for gas on the way down
You must be registered for see images attach

Bill with Chris at Premier

Tim handing over the mic

Premier cruise to Branson

another cruise shot on the way to Branson

Great view out the hotel window

Hotel pool and lake view

White mamba with the Missouri countryside

Steph and I on the riverboat crusie

Nice hat Bill. Why are you hiding the matching handbag to go with it? ;) Awe we still love ya! :2tu:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures from the event:
IMG_2183.JPG

IMG_20431.JPG

viperrun019.jpg

viperrun014.jpg

IMG_2105.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_21391.JPG

IMG_2149.JPG

IMG_2154.JPG

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2170.JPG

And we had a GREAT HERB Experience while we were there! Dave and Amy accidently locked their keys inside the trunk of their snake. Herb picks up his phone and calls his "contact" and gets under the hood and uses a speaker wire to spark a prong and the next thing you know..POP goes the trunk! It was awesome! Here are some photos of that:
IMG_2192.JPG

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

IMG_21941.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

If anyone wants to view all 300+ photos I took, go to this link:
Kodakgallery.com Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

V

Venomiss

Just got through looking at all the pictures-WOW! Great photos of cars, plates, hotel, dinner cruise, breakfast and someone's;) really cool snakeskin custom car!

Thank you and Tim for putting on this event and next year I promise not to miss!!!!!

These are awesome!!!!!

From Dawn the link:
If anyone wants to view all 300+ photos I took, go to this link:
Kodakgallery.com Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Last edited by a moderator:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got through looking at all the pictures-WOW! Great photos of cars, plates, hotel, dinner cruise, breakfast and someone's;) really cool snakeskin custom car!

Yeah, I absolutely LOVE that snakeskin car- it is SWEET! Wish it were mine! Someday I might just have to have one of those! But I'm very glad someone in our KC club got one so I can at least drool over it when he brings it around. :2tu:

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correction: Dave dropped the keys in the trunk, Amy wasn't involved in that part. Did anyone take highway 125 back home?

V

Venomiss

Correction: Dave dropped the keys in the trunk, Amy wasn't involved in that part. Did anyone take highway 125 back home?

First off you have my respect for admitting the keys in the trunk.

Second, that highway was the topic of discussion at the meeting last night and at our house when hubby came home from the weekend.
So I looked it up and found this write up about highway 125 from bike riders......here it is. Read until the end.:D

Today, believe it or not, was one of the best days of the trip. Day 24 was, in many ways, a microcosm of the entire trip. Bill managed to find some fabulous roads. We met the most memorable person of the entire journey. We faced mechanical problems. We took a ferry trip. We reached 6,000 total miles. And we had a great lunch in a restaurant located on the court square in Mountain Home, Arkansas.
We left Branson (if you've ever been to Branson you know that's the best part) early in search of good roads. Bill, who enjoys a long visit with a detailed map, pointed us toward Missouri's Highway 125. We found it quickly and just as quickly found ourselves in heaven. If you ignore the scenery, the altitude and all the other sensory attributes of any given road, and focus solely on the road and the bike, Highway 125 was the best of the trip. It was replete with incredible twisties that throughly tested our skills as riders (which are admittedly intermediate, at best) to the fullest. We began in Sparta, Missouri, and followed the road into Protem, Missouri. It was a roller coaster on two wheels and we had a blast.
Riders in North Carolina like to brag about a section of Highway 129 known as the Tail of the Dragon. It is reputed to be probably the best motorcycle road in America. We've ridden both, and we disagree. We'll take Missouri's Highway 125 any day.

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all: Dave I'm very proud of you for coming forth and admitting your guilt and that Amy had no involvement! You're a good, honest guy! I knew I liked you for a reason. :)

Second: That 125 route was absolutely unbelievable!!! That's is by far the best roads we've ever drove on! Hats off to you Dave for showing us city folks how much fun those country roads can be. We'll definitely be cruising those roads more in the years to come- both in our car and on our motorcycle! :2tu:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the front and back of the t-shirts I designed for the Premier Weekend. Mary had asked me to post pictures of it.

TSHIRT_FRONT.jpg

TSHIRT_BACK.jpg

V

Venomiss

Here is the front and back of the t-shirts I designed for the Premier Weekend. Mary had asked me to post pictures of it.
TSHIRT_FRONT.jpg

TSHIRT_BACK.jpg
Thank you for posting what's on the T's! They turned out very nice.

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another fastastic road to drive on is Hwy 76 between Hill city and Cape Fair Missouri. its a roller coaster of banked turns. and very senic. give a try if ever down that way.

First of all: Dave I'm very proud of you for coming forth and admitting your guilt and that Amy had no involvement! You're a good, honest guy! I knew I liked you for a reason. :)

Second: That 125 route was absolutely unbelievable!!! That's is by far the best roads we've ever drove on! Hats off to you Dave for showing us city folks how much fun those country roads can be. We'll definitely be cruising those roads more in the years to come- both in our car and on our motorcycle! :2tu:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another fastastic road to drive on is Hwy 76 between Hill city and Cape Fair Missouri. its a roller coaster of banked turns. and very senic. give a try if ever down that way.

Hey thanks for letting me know about that other route! We'll have to drive that one too! We're always looking for good driving roads for the Viper!

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you for posting what's on the T's! They turned out very nice.

They did turn out nice and I'm happy with them- but if you only knew what we went through to get those made!! We had a printer working on them but they were having trouble with the screen printing and the sample shirts they showed me looked like MUD! I saw it and knew that no one in our club would ever wear those with the cars looking yucky! We are all too proud of our cars! So then I started looking for another printer but we were down to the wire on timing and I couldn't find another screen printer that would do it! Finally I found Olathe T-shirt & Trophy and they can digitally print on t-shirts so they did a test and it looked great so that's the route we went. Thankfully it all came together in the end and we were able to show up with beautiful shirts. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not afraid of spiders...but this looks like one on STEROIDS~!!! NO THANK YOU~!!! ~juli
(And, yes, I know about tarantulas.............DAVE!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62