Anyone have any BMW X5 wheels/tires that they would wanna trade for 18" viper wheels

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird request I know... but my wife wants 19's or bigger for her X5..

I have a set of Polished Gen II 18's from an 01 GTS..

Fronts are 95%
Rears are 60% :)

Lets make a deal!!! :2tu:

Figured I would ask before I list the Viper Wheels on ebay

Thanks!:D

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone have any BMW X5 wheels/tires that they would wanna trade for 18" viper whe

I actually have some 19" Zenetti's off my 3 series(same pattern) sitting in my garage.
You must be registered for see images

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone have any BMW X5 wheels/tires that they would wanna trade for 18" viper whe

Weird request I know... but my wife wants 19's or bigger for her X5..

I have a set of Polished Gen II 18's from an 01 GTS..

Fronts are 95%
Rears are 60% :)

Lets make a deal!!! :2tu:

Figured I would ask before I list the Viper Wheels on ebay

Thanks!:D

I work for a BMW dealer in SoCal. We actually have a 19in take off set that came off a new X5. They're 99% new! Please call me if you're interested. 909-390-7888 ext. 129
Thanks!

Eric

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I actually have some 19" Zenetti's off my 3 series(same pattern) sitting in my garage.
You must be registered for see images

hey thanks for the reply!! tires are too small though.. plus she is looking for oems.. good looking wheels though :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I work for a BMW dealer in SoCal. We actually have a 19in take off set that came off a new X5. They're 99% new! Please call me if you're interested. 909-390-7888 ext. 129
Thanks!

Eric

thanks eric!

any pics of the wheels?

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score

eric.. those would work...

are you wanting to trade for the viper wheels? or is the dealership wanting cash??

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Off-topic, but the X5 is the biggest piece of SUV trash on the market. How do I know? I bought one new for my wife (an '07) loaded up. I hear from her several times a week how much she wants to get rid of that car. The nav is bad, the iDrive is terrible, and the technology package is always trying to guess what you want it to do, but hardly ever does what you actually want it to do. Did I mention multiple recalls on the ipod connector and the tire pressure monitor that has a mind of its own...?:rant2:

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score

eric.. those would work...

are you wanting to trade for the viper wheels? or is the dealership wanting cash??

Yeah they're selling them. I think they're asking $2900 for the set. Im sure i can talk to one of the managers and get them to knock something off the price. Thanks!

Eric

OP
OP
C

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey thanks for the offer.. but I am looking to trade my viper wheels straight up.

for that kind of $$$ I could have the 4.6 wheels off of ebay.. plus she really wants chrome

thanks though!!!!!!!!

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey thanks for the offer.. but I am looking to trade my viper wheels straight up.

for that kind of $$$ I could have the 4.6 wheels off of ebay.. plus she really wants chrome

thanks though!!!!!!!!

Not a problem! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave