Viper article

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got offered a plaque of my High Performance Driving Course Viper magazine article. So Fall should have my article on HP Driving and Portland International Raceways. Hope you guys enjoy it. Jonb was my instructor and Doris Rose is also featured in the article.

There may be another article I wrote in there ... or not.

Lots of your members are active at the track so I hope you enjoy it.

Ted

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was comingout of the corners and I was on the brakes. I was going to pass him and others, but there was too many so I slowed. While they were banging down the straights I was ******* the brakes coming out of the last corner and going 50mph down the straights trying to get some room. I caught up to all of the other cars before getting though each set of corners. PS2s are amazing.

THEY WERE ALL IN MY WAY.

There was a Mazda Pro car that I was keeping with through the corners (Jonb said without slicks I wouldn't be passing it through corners).

Ted

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just got offered a plaque of my High Performance Driving Course Viper magazine article. So Fall should have my article on HP Driving and Portland International Raceways. Hope you guys enjoy it. Jonb was my instructor and Doris Rose is also featured in the article. There may be another article I wrote in there ... or not. Lots of your members are active at the track so I hope you enjoy it.
Ted.

ViperMag is IN THE MAIL so you should see it any day....

Ted - That "IN THE NEWS" company does great job on laminating featured articles into nice plaques....

VCA Notes will probably hit the mailbox first......