Prod# of SRT 2006 Vert Black/Black w/ Silver Stripes

mayo_pasco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have used the search engine, browsed the IVR and have only found a "maybe" production number for coupe numbers for Black/black w/ silver stripes but nothing on the vert side for a Black/Black w/ silver stripes.

Does someone know where I can obtain this information or maybe know this?

Thanks,
Niclas

Last edited:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Niclas,
Black/Siver Stripe Coupe=95 Black Vert with silver stripes=35 Spring 2007 issue of Viper Magazine...Kevin

OP
OP
M

mayo_pasco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the information I just bought one of them and is shipping it to Sweden. It is currently waiting in NJ.

V

Venomiss

OK I have to ask, how long to be shipped to Russia? (If that's where it's going to).

Please post pictures when you get it!

OP
OP
M

mayo_pasco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Venomiss,
I currently work in Russia but will be shipping the Viper to Sweden. I have gotten some estimates around 12-15 days and then with registration changes and such I am sure it will be another forthnight. Will for sure post pics once it arrives!!!

Do you have the same color combo or is it the one in your avatar?
Niclas

V

Venomiss

Venomiss,
I currently work in Russia but will be shipping the Viper to Sweden. I have gotten some estimates around 12-15 days and then with registration changes and such I am sure it will be another forthnight. Will for sure post pics once it arrives!!!

Do you have the same color combo or is it the one in your avatar?
Niclas

Right now the Viper we have is the yellow/black in the avatar.
Our first Viper was a 2000 black/silver coupe(sold) and the second was a 2003 black vert(sold). A clean black viper is a beautiful thing.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper