Mopar Performance Headers??

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these headers??
9e98_1.jpg

I am told they are a Mopar performance header for 1996-2002 cars.

Any help would be great!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like the old Borla headers(#17112 I think). I put a set on my first RT/10. It an older design and I want to say they are 1 1/2" primary tubes. The flex pipes were a horible design and didn't flow very well. I modified them to flow better.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like the old Borla headers(#17112 I think). I put a set on my first RT/10. It an older design and I want to say they are 1 1/2" primary tubes. The flex pipes were a horible design and didn't flow very well. I modified them to flow better.

What he said.^^^^^^^
I modified mine also, got rid of the crappy flex section.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old Borla headers had a round collector as well as a flange across the top of the primary tubes. They were 1 5/8" stepped. Leaked like crap and they did not come with a flex joint. Here's the Borla: [media]http://members.cox.net/mybargains/Exhaust/Collectors.jpg[/media]

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old Borla headers had a round collector as well as a flange across the top of the primary tubes. They were 1 5/8" stepped. Leaked like crap and they did not come with a flex joint. Here's the Borla: [media]http://members.cox.net/mybargains/Exhaust/Collectors.jpg[/media]

Define old. The first set was some of the first headers out there. Borla stopped making them in 1998 I think. They got re-designed after that. Which would make sense that they would go bigger to the 1 5/8". Hey C-note, what are the size of the primary tubes?

OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the size of the primary tubes, the guy that is selling them is getting some measurements for me.
??????????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper