Mopar Performance Headers??

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about these headers??
9e98_1.jpg

I am told they are a Mopar performance header for 1996-2002 cars.

Any help would be great!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like the old Borla headers(#17112 I think). I put a set on my first RT/10. It an older design and I want to say they are 1 1/2" primary tubes. The flex pipes were a horible design and didn't flow very well. I modified them to flow better.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like the old Borla headers(#17112 I think). I put a set on my first RT/10. It an older design and I want to say they are 1 1/2" primary tubes. The flex pipes were a horible design and didn't flow very well. I modified them to flow better.

What he said.^^^^^^^
I modified mine also, got rid of the crappy flex section.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old Borla headers had a round collector as well as a flange across the top of the primary tubes. They were 1 5/8" stepped. Leaked like crap and they did not come with a flex joint. Here's the Borla: [media]http://members.cox.net/mybargains/Exhaust/Collectors.jpg[/media]

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The old Borla headers had a round collector as well as a flange across the top of the primary tubes. They were 1 5/8" stepped. Leaked like crap and they did not come with a flex joint. Here's the Borla: [media]http://members.cox.net/mybargains/Exhaust/Collectors.jpg[/media]

Define old. The first set was some of the first headers out there. Borla stopped making them in 1998 I think. They got re-designed after that. Which would make sense that they would go bigger to the 1 5/8". Hey C-note, what are the size of the primary tubes?

OP
OP
C

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the size of the primary tubes, the guy that is selling them is getting some measurements for me.
??????????