VIDEO Porsche GT3 VS Viper at PCA event yesterday

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from the PCA roadcourse event at HPT. It was a good time despite a few small problems that would include my clutch pedal linkage breaking, Power steering cooling problems and temp gauge problems. Nothing huge (THANK GOD) but definitely annoyances.

Here is a video of me in my 93 Viper VS 2004 Porsche GT3

Porsche GT3 VS Viper- Video

More videos are to come once I figure out my sister’s camera.
Hope you enjoy,

Dan
http://www.kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?t=236851&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
nice one dan. its almost like bizarro world. you were quicker in the corners and he was quicker on the straights?

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice one dan. its almost like bizarro world. you were quicker in the corners and he was quicker on the straights?

He did seem a tiny bit quicker in the straights. But where I really was faster was braking for turn one after alpha zero. (The big hill after the straight) I easily out broke him in that corner. Only problem is going over the top of the blind hill I was never sure where he was. So I was a bit scared going full bore over the hill. He had pretty amazing brakes and I was a bit nervous that I would end up in his bumper. (The whole track I was worried about ending up in his bumper) I need a brake upgrade. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave