Any Results? Viper Days and Viper Racing League Finals?

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We took a couple thousand photos, I'll post a couple here and the rest on my website after I get unpacked and find them all. I can post hundreds at a time on my website where here I have to do 1 at a time. Got 1 picture of a viper up on 2 wheels driving down the side of another one, kind of different. Talk about objects in the mirror being closer than they appear...

Lots or nice looking cars and really fun cool people as usual. Some changes in store for next year I understand.

Tim

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one from the race on Sunday.. There's lots of different classes and winners so I'm not sure who all won what.

You must be registered for see images attach

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are uploading the results as we speak. We had a long drive from TX to Chicago. They will be posted between tonight and tomorrow am.

Viper Days!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now there is a real wood chuck penalty!! Almost looks like a photo crop or gimmick. Photo man should get a lot of orders for that one. Enlarged ones too. $$$$.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few more pictures.

Hate to be those orange cones about now.

Jimmy Z with too much to drink.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what happened .... did a car or person get hurt?:dunno:

They got a little too close and when racing tires meet at just the right angle and right speed it usually launches one car up in the air. On short tracks i've seen them put vaseline on the sides of their tires so they are more likely not to have that happen.
Red car was able to drive off, black one had some rear tire area damage. Probably just a couple hundred dollars in damage?

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do Tell... changes? Who won?

My 2700 pictures should be on my website in about an hour and here's some of the changes from a recent email.

Viper Days would like to thank everyone for 14 amazing years. We have thoroughly enjoyed the on track experiences but more importantly to us, it has been a pleasure to get to know each and everyone of you. Viper Days has had a profound impact on our lives, and we hope that is has had affected yours too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss