KC Area Viper Tech?

97 Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Topeka and am in need of a good tech. I have a '97 GTS with Stoptech ST-60 fronts and ST-40 rear brakes. I am having significant brake issues at the track. Does anyone know of a good Viper tech in the KC area? I recently moved here from Dallas... TIA.

V

Venomiss

Be sure to keep December 6th open and come attend our holiday party.
Give you a chance to meet some other Viper owners.

We also have a meeting on this coming Tuesday night October 28th at 7:00 PM at Bass Pro Shop in Olathe. Feel free to join in and so far the weather looks good for driving.

OP
OP

97 Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the invite. I only own slicks for my viper, so I never drive it on the street any more. I also put it up on jack stands last weekend and put the tires indoors to avoid the freeze. I also have to work on Dec 6th. Maybe I can make it to another event in the near future...

V

Venomiss

Thanks for the invite. I only own slicks for my viper, so I never drive it on the street any more. I also put it up on jack stands last weekend and put the tires indoors to avoid the freeze. I also have to work on Dec 6th. Maybe I can make it to another event in the near future...

No problem. Are you getting any e-mail currently for the KCVCA events?
(They may still have you listed as a Texas member.)

In the past we do an annual ladies night in February for all paid VCA members.
March/April we have shows and cruises with weather permitting.
In April we have a free Dyno Day to VCA members with lunch provided. (Usually on a Sunday).
May is usually MAM in Iowa.
That's a taste of what we do.