We Have A New Moderator

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please welcome Big-n-Italian to the ranks of our Moderator staff. John is a long time and well respected member of our site and The Viper Club of America. He has close to 7000 posts here so we thought as long as he is spending his whole life here why not put him to work.
Actually John has worked on the site with us when we had the old software. He along with Photshop guru Austin was responsible for a lot of the graphics and uploading of most of the Avatatr here, this goes back to when you had to have a Mod do an Avatar for you, how far we have come from those days!
John is also the complete car guy as he not only has the Viper but is doing a ground up restoration of an old Mopar AND he has a really neat Fire Chief classic car, it's ummm, a Ford Falcon, well, nobodys perfect.
Please welcome John.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did u finally listen to me and fire kcobean for having a yellow viper? Props to the staff for hiring John since he has a RED Viper! Even though I did try to sue him back in the day over my squished avatar :D Congrats dude!

Last edited by a moderator:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It would really be BETTER if he is actually a John B !!!

Deepest Sympathies................

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for letting me be of assistance again lee!

chad - LOL :2tu:

and thanks to venomiss and adrian!

sells homes - LOL :2tu:

and thanks to JonB, euch, chuck and Bob!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations John! You make Italians everywhere especially proud! :2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have wanted for a long time to get more active again in the forum, and i really appreciate all the support from you guys and a big thanks to lee, (and whoever else was involved), in the decision to allow me to participate in a more active role again.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have wanted for a long time to get more active again in the forum, and i really appreciate all the support from you guys and a big thanks to lee, (and whoever else was involved), in the decision to allow me to participate in a more active role again.

You're a great choice for the job big, welcome to the team.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I was loosing it! I noticed the moderator badge in place of the avatar expert info, and was wondering how long that badge been there without my noticing it!

Congrats dude.

Robert

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i really appreciate all the nice comments and support everyone! :2tu:

the funny thing is, i have only been given one task so far - "we need help keeping an eye on that Juli". :alert:

:rolaugh:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sure appreciate you jumping in there and helping out --- can be a tough job , but also can be rewarding. There are plenty of us that respect the amount of time it takes and the flack you will occasionally have to incur. Keep the faith and thanks for the gift of your time.:2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure appreciate you jumping in there and helping out --- can be a tough job , but also can be rewarding. There are plenty of us that respect the amount of time it takes and the flack you will occasionally have to incur. Keep the faith and thanks for the gift of your time.:2tu:

that was very nice bill, thank you.

and another big thanks to everyone for the very warm welcomes! :2tu:

now, where did that darn juli go to again? hahaha