Trying To Join Vca

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get through to the VCA via the phone? I have been trying literally now for two months to join. I call the number and always always get the recording. Nobody ever actually answers the phone. I have called approximately 20 times and have left messages at least half of those times with my callback number. I always call during business hours. I never receive a callback. Didn't realize it would be this difficult to join. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
:dunno:

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
phones seem to confuse them. just get the application from your area president. they will process it for you.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Jay. I tried for many months to get signed up (granted, this was 2 yeras ago) and when I did get through, I ended up with two national memberships and no regional membership!:omg:

Go through the local president. Much easier! ;)

Robert

V

Venomiss

Your status is still the same.
Did you join us? What happened?

V

Venomiss

Hopefully you will get your membership number and the moderators will get you rolling.
That will open up a lot on this site that you are not currently seeing.
That Big-n-Italian guy might be able to help you with an avatar once you are set.;)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully you will get your membership number and the moderators will get you rolling.
That will open up a lot on this site that you are not currently seeing.
That Big-n-Italian guy might be able to help you with an avatar once you are set.;)

absolutely. i am still doing those when they are requested. :2tu:

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called them (800 998-1110) on Friday (11/7) and received an email with my VCA number yesterday (11/10).

Creating an avatar is pretty easy...

Goto URL: Upload pictures - Picasion - Create GIF Animations online - Create avatar from Picasa Web or Flickr
Browse for your images to upload
Choose Size: Userpic - 125px wide
I chose Speed: Slow (but you can use whatever you like)
Choose 'Create animation'
Choose 'Save this animation'
Choose 'Save' in the File Download window
Choose your folder...VCA or Viper maybe :dunno:
Give it a good name like VCAavatar.gif
Choose 'Save'
Choose 'Close' in the Download window

Log onto the VCA website
Goto UserCP (Control Panel)
Choose 'Edit Avatar'
Choose 'Browse' and point to VCAavatar.gif
Choose 'Save changes'
You may get an 'Update of file failed' message, but it still worked for me!

I hope this helps...

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called on a Friday afternoon a week ago. I got through on the second ring and spoke with someone. It was easy. :) I don't know why you couldn't get through.

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Likewise, I am a new member and I faxed in my application over a week ago, called three time with no response.
Do they have an email I can contact them via as the phone doesn't seem to work ??
Tony

V

Venomiss

Likewise, I am a new member and I faxed in my application over a week ago, called three time with no response.
Do they have an email I can contact them via as the phone doesn't seem to work ??
Tony

They are on Detroit time between 8-5 and did you leave a message?
It usually takes a few weeks to process a membership but I would try and call during the day before Thanksgiving week if you can.

V

Venomiss

Tony

Did you get a chance to call them? Let the moderators know when you get your membership number.

Bolaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there, I have been trying since July (after taking delivery of my 08 Coupe) to join up. Played telelphone tag for a couple weeks than gave up for a while. Been trying again over the past 2 weeks, just can't get anyone to answer. Is there a different protocol to follow for actual Viper owners? Can I submit my vehicle and personal info to someone directly as opposed to waiting to hook up with a live body on the phone at the VCA?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
http://www.viperclub.org/regions/vcamembershipapplication.pdf

[FONT=Arial,Bold]Y[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]OU CAN ALSO GO TO [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]WWW[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold].[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]VIPERMAGAZINE[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold].[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]COM [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]AND SIGN UP AND RENEW THROUGH [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]P[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]AY[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]P[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]AL
[/FONT]

Bolaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.viperclub.org/regions/vcamembershipapplication.pdf

[FONT=Arial,Bold]Y[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]OU CAN ALSO GO TO [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]WWW[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold].[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]VIPERMAGAZINE[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold].[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]COM [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]AND SIGN UP AND RENEW THROUGH [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]P[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]AY[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]P[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Bold]AL
[/FONT]

Hi Jon, I assumed new Viper owners (who purchased new units) recieved one year of membership free. I know I recieved a free one year subscription to Viper magazine and some other benefits when I purchased my new 94 Viper. (maybe things have changed since then). I know the amount is not significant, just trying to determine if a membership fee for year one is still payable under the above circumstances. Didn't want to hold up the application process further by not submitting in the prescribed fashion.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jon, I assumed new Viper owners (who purchased new units) recieved one year of membership free. I know I recieved a free one year subscription to Viper magazine and some other benefits when I purchased my new 94 Viper. (maybe things have changed since then). I know the amount is not significant, just trying to determine if a membership fee for year one is still payable under the above circumstances. Didn't want to hold up the application process further by not submitting in the prescribed fashion.

You are correct. The COOL program still provides one year of VCA Membership with purchase of a new Viper. See this thread for some info:

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/609799-i-just-joined-vca-now-what.html

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there, I have been trying since July (after taking delivery of my 08 Coupe) to join up. Played telelphone tag for a couple weeks than gave up for a while. Been trying again over the past 2 weeks, just can't get anyone to answer. Is there a different protocol to follow for actual Viper owners? Can I submit my vehicle and personal info to someone directly as opposed to waiting to hook up with a live body on the phone at the VCA?

I just called and got BETH on the first ring.

The COOL program is automatic....you dont do anything {Unless your dealer made an error or omission) It must be a new car, new on an MSO. That triggers the process.

Calling HQ would only tel you if COOL data has been processed, they cannot "COOL" you with data you provide. Your data MIGHT fill in a dealr omission.

Good News: COOL gets you 'FOUR QUARTERS" of VCA mambership. If you were NOT activated, nothing is lost..... COOL activations now get you ALL of 2009!

If you could post this question in the "ASK VCA HQ" forum you WILL get a prompt answer....but only MEMBERS can see that forum!! "Catch-22"
CALL EM SEE IF YOU ARE "COOL"............. 1-800-998-1110

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Are you in Canada by chance? JRT will be ones you will need to talk with.
Once you get your information make sure and PM one of the moderators here so they can get you upgraded.
Big-n-Italian, City Snake, and Lee00BlacksilverGTS are the moderators here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper