Saturday, December 13th Holiday Party!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to the hard work of Chazz, our region secretary, this year's party will be at:

Dave and Busters
Westbury, Long Island
1504 Old Country Rd
Westbury, NY 11590
(516) 542-8501

Saturday, Dec. 13th
7:00 PM to Midnight
All inclusive for $60 / person

This includes:
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Appetizers
  • Mixed Grill Buffet

Fresh vegetables served with Ranch dip
    Sundried tomato mini pizzas
    drizzled with basil pesto
    Fresh fruit display
    Spinach salad with mushrooms, red onions, candied pecans
    and crispy bacon
    tossed with honey mustard dressing
    Grilled USDA choice sirloin steak and marinated chicken ******
    served with peppercorn sauce
    Grilled shrimp skewers
    glazed with garlic lemon butter and fresh herbs
    Baked Potato Bar
    Honey glazed baby carrots
    Garden medley vegetables
    Fresh baked rolls with butter
    New York cheesecake with raspberry coulis
  • Unlimited coffee, tea and sodas
  • A $15 POWER card for game room play

dandb_wide.jpg

dandbsmall.jpg

:beer: :santa: :santa2: :santa3: :santa5: :santa4: :santa6:
In House Games
From the classics to the latest in cutting-edge action games, there are hundreds of games to play in our Million Dollar Midway. And hundreds of prizes to take home, too. Cash in your tickets at the Winner’s Circle and take some of the fun with you.

Big One Crane
Bigger and better than any crane you've ever seen…unless you've seen the Dave & Buster's Big One Crane, of course. Everyone will be watching as you pilot a massive claw in a room-sized glass case filled with enormous prizes.
Carismo
No other NASCAR-type simulator puts you in a real racecar chassis for real racing excitement! You'll watch the track on a 60" screen, hear it all on a premium sound system and actually feel the car respond to your every move. Vrooom!
Dave & Buster's Downs
"Horseplay" is encouraged in this heart-pounding automated racing game for up to 12 of your friends. "And they're off" - when the race begins, put your horse on the fast track by rolling a ball up the ramp. First horse to the finish line wins.
Dance Dance Revolution
Express yourself! The music is pumping - can you follow the moves and keep the beat? A pad senses your rhythm: the better you do, the better your character does on screen. Choose from 28 songs and wow 'em with a solo act or rip up the dance floor with a friend.
Daytona USA
Experience the rush of high-speed racing with a NASCAR-inspired game that literally puts you in the driver's seat. Seats respond to play so you'll feel the bumps, the curves - even the impacts of other cars. Challenge yourself or go for head-to-head competition against up to eight friends.
Derby Owner's Club
A truly awesome stadium-like simulator for one to eight players lets you become trainer, jockey, and owner of a thoroughbred racehorse! And with individual player cards, you can keep your personal best on record.
Nothing But Net
Got game? Bring it! Go one-on-one with a friend for an adrenaline packed b-ball shootout or play against yourself and the clock. You shoot…you score!
Pump it up - Exceed 2
Dance game fanatics love this latest, greatest dance simulator for its hot new music and multiple head-to-head dance-off game modes.
Spin-N-Win
Lever! Lights! Action! This exciting, easy to play and totally addictive game is the ultimate test of reflexes and skill - just stop the spinning on cue and you'll walk away a winner.
Super Trivia
Test your smarts against up to 6 competitors in this quick thinking trivia game. You’ll feel like a contestant on a real game show as you answer questions from several different categories. Prove to know more than your competitors and you’ll be awarded with tickets.

Just secured a block of up to 10 rooms at the:

Hilton Garden Inn Westbury

1575 Privado Road, Westbury, New York, USA 11590
Tel: +1-516-683-8200 Fax: +1-516-683-8887

This is 2 blocks walking distance.

$139- ($30 off their standard rate)
You must reserve before 12/5/08

Telephone reservation number:
516 683.8200 and mention the Viper Club!

DIRECTIONS TO THE HILTON GARDEN INN WESTBURY

From New England and Points North:
I-95 South toward New York City to Throgs Neck Bridge (toll) to Cross Island Parkway South-Long Island. Continue on Cross Island South to Grand Central Parkway-East (which becomes the Northern State Parkway). Continue East on Northern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-South to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

From New Jersey and Points South:
From Goethals Bridge to Outerbridge Crossing, continue across Staten Island to Verrazano Bridge to Belt Parkway-East. Take Belt to Southern State Parkway-East. Continue on Southern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-North to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

From Manhattan and Points West:
Queens Midtown Tunnel to Long Island Expressway (LIE, I-495)-East. Continue on the LIE East to Grand Central Parkway-East (which becomes the Northern State Parkway). Continue East on Northern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-South to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luckily the 13th is a saturday or you guys would definately be in for something :crazy2: I wonder what kind of appearance Adrian will choose this year :eater:?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh shoot wish I can come but won't be able to make it...

Merry Christmas to everyone anyway:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We also are unable to attend, but best holiday wishes to all...and to all a good party~! lol...juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
*** BLK + 1
CitySnake
Chazz + 1
ACR Steve
ViperTony + 1
Draco1 + 1
Spirit + 1
Rocky + 1
Sal + 1
Dimitrios
Keith + 3
Russ + 1

Last edited by a moderator:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
*** BLK + 1
CitySnake
Chazz + 1
ACR Steve
ViperTony + 1
Draco1 + 1
Spirit + 1
Rocky + 1
Sal + 1
Dimitrios
Keith + 3
Russ + 1
SnakePitt + 1
John + 1
1BiTen + 1

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just secured a block of up to 10 rooms at the:

Hilton Garden Inn Westbury

1575 Privado Road, Westbury, New York, USA 11590
Tel: +1-516-683-8200 Fax: +1-516-683-8887

This is 2 blocks walking distance.

$139- ($30 off their standard rate)
You must reserve before 12/5/08

Telephone reservation number:
516 683.8200 and mention the Viper Club

DIRECTIONS TO THE HILTON GARDEN INN WESTBURY

From New England and Points North:
I-95 South toward New York City to Throgs Neck Bridge (toll) to Cross Island Parkway South-Long Island. Continue on Cross Island South to Grand Central Parkway-East (which becomes the Northern State Parkway). Continue East on Northern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-South to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

From New Jersey and Points South:
From Goethals Bridge to Outerbridge Crossing, continue across Staten Island to Verrazano Bridge to Belt Parkway-East. Take Belt to Southern State Parkway-East. Continue on Southern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-North to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

From Manhattan and Points West:
Queens Midtown Tunnel to Long Island Expressway (LIE, I-495)-East. Continue on the LIE East to Grand Central Parkway-East (which becomes the Northern State Parkway). Continue East on Northern State to the Meadowbrook Parkway-South to Exit M3-Merchants’ Concourse. Turn right at exit ramp onto Merchants’ Concourse. Third traffic light is Privado Road. Turn right and hotel is on your left.

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** BLK
CitySnake
Chazz + 1
ACR Steve
ViperTony + 1
Draco1 + 1
Spirit + 1
Rocky + 1
Sal + 1
Dimitrios
Keith + 3
Russ + 1
SnakePitt + 1
John + 1
1BiTen + 1
Bluequadcab
Mktaxman + 1

Last edited:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bumping Post.............By the way I heard a lot of trash talk going on about who is kicking whos b_tt in the NASCAR head to head racing machines :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming alone. We also have our homeowner's association holiday party (GAG ME) tomorrow night that my wife has to attend. Is our holiday part a formal dress thing or can I wear my usual shorts and white socks?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh some how "Viper Tony" at a homeowners party is hard to picture........come as you feel comfortable . Jeans ,shoes ,shirt for me :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh some how "Viper Tony" at a homeowners party is hard to picture........come as you feel comfortable . Jeans ,shoes ,shirt for me :)

Well...one year I got drunk at one. :D There was a chocolate fountain where you could dip fruit into so I began dipping like a madman. Unbeknowingly I was dripping chocolate all over the kitchen, living room, bathroom...picture a neat freak walking into her kitchen covered with chocolate hand and footprints all over the place. I wasn't invited back.

This year...my wife & I agreed I probably shouldn't go but that's OK because I'm contributing a "Banana Bunker" grab bag gift to the HOA party. Hopefully it arrives in time. I hope my wife takes pictures. Banana Bunker

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night! :)

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...one year I got drunk at one. :D There was a chocolate fountain where you could dip fruit into so I began dipping like a madman. Unbeknowingly I was dripping chocolate all over the kitchen, living room, bathroom...picture a neat freak walking into her kitchen covered with chocolate hand and footprints all over the place. I wasn't invited back.

This year...my wife & I agreed I probably shouldn't go but that's OK because I'm contributing a "Banana Bunker" grab bag gift to the HOA party. Hopefully it arrives in time. I hope my wife takes pictures. Banana Bunker

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night! :)

Looks like it could be used for other purposes. :omg:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony!, Yes I'm going. What are you driving there? Maybe we should kidnap Keith and bring him back? FYI, my sister made a photo book of VOI 10 and wants me to bring it tonight, has some Jimmy pics in it too.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bringing the Viper...temperature in the teens with 8 year old tires is not a wise thing to do. Probably drive my wife's SUV.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see everyone. Is it possible to post the 2008 events slide show so we could download it? Here are some pics, it's a new camera I was trying out and I'm not very happy with it.
[media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/0dba5e22.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/066f3647.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/b8ce4918.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/43131a57.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/ec651c39.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/952aa707.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/a509edce.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/88a98098.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/59b22865.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/02366a84.jpg[/media][media]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr99/bluequadcab/2008%20Christmas%20Party/bf52744c.jpg[/media]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62