Super iFORGED SEMA Special - Wheel & Tire Deals - Ends November 30, 2008

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have worked out a deal with iForged to setup a special deal for SEMA for the month of November ONLY. Prices will not be this LOW ever again because of the rising price of aluminum. Thank you!

Contact
Email: [email protected]
AIM: TheTireOption

Promotional Items

3-piece Wheels:
Formula Series & VIP Series
OEM TPMS compatible
18/18", 18/19", 19/20", 20/20" - Discounts available on all setups

To view the specific models, please visit: iForged Performance Wheels - The next generation in forging technology

Finishes:
You must be registered for see images

Standard Finish: Silver, Hi-Polished, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Matte Gunmetal, Gloss Gunmetal, Championship White, Race Gold
Other Finishes (EXTRA):
Full Chrome, Brushed Aluminum, Kandy (Red/Yellow/Blue), Powdercoated Lip, Pinstripe

Pricing:
Please PM/Email/AIM me for pricing as iForged does not allow us to disclose our prices on the forums.

Tires & Wheels:
We can work out tire and wheel packages as well. However, since we are not located in California where iForged is located, we cannot have the wheels mounted and balanced for you. We will send the tires and wheels separately. We will be more than happy to ship to a preferred tire installer of your choice. Please state that on your invoice.

Payment:
We require that you put a 50% non-refundable deposit down to get the wheel in production. After completion, the other 50% will be due. Your tires and wheels will be sent out at the same time.

We do charge 3% for credit card processing. We also accept money order and cashier's check. NO personal checks please.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I am missing something. Feel free to PM, email or AIM at your convenience.

Thank you VCA for your support. :2tu:

Eldon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Don, I'm interested in a set of your IForged PS Series Monaco wheels in 18x10 & 19x13---color
gloss black center and ruby red lips. What will the cost be for a set shipped to Redding, Ca 96003,
with and without set of Michelin PS II runflats. Also, would semi gloss look better than the gloss
black? Thanks, Eldon Crawford

N2 Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don,
Why do you have to hide all of your prices with a PM? Why can't we all see what they are, we might be interested also?

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don,
Why do you have to hide all of your prices with a PM? Why can't we all see what they are, we might be interested also?

Unfortunately, iForged strictly does not allow us to post pricing due to price wars that essentially drags down the brand name of the company. If we don't follow their rules, they will pull us as an authorized dealer. Please shoot me a PM if anyone has any questions. I can assure you everyone is getting the same price on the special. :2tu:

gsav69

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for prices on classic 2 20x13 and 20x10 combo in polished face with chrome lip shipped to nj.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper