Holiday party

V

Venomiss

Hopefully everyone received this e-mail with more detail in it. Be sure and get signed up with Bill Corum or contact him if you have not received this information!

Where?
The event will be held at Bacchanalia in Overland Park, Kansas, where it has been for the past two years.

When? DECEMBER 6, 2008 @ 6:00pm.

Cost? As always, we will be charging a fee for the event. This year the cost will be:

• $25 for individual members;
  • $25 for any one guest of a member; and
  • $50 for each additional person attending the event.
The actual cost of the event is closer to $75 per person.

This is the information on a hotel for our long distance guests. Right next door to Bacchanalia.
Fairfield Inn & SuitesSM by Marriott® Kansas City Overland Park

12440 Blue Valley Parkway Overland Park, Kansas 66213 USA

• Phone: 1-913-338-3600
  • Fax : 1-913-338-3601
  • Sales: 1-913-338-3600
It sounds like we have a 8-day, 7-night stay in Kissimmee, Florida at a condominium that has been donated already!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Please get your RSVP's into Bill for the party. It will be coming up before you know it!

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Partaaaay Sponge Bob.

5 more days until the party.:D

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great party !!!!! Spent to much money!!! I am always amazed at what a great group of people we have!Missed you Tim and Dawn.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Terri and I had a great time as well. It was alot of driving, but we enjoyed seeing everyone again. The hotel next door was VERY nice and convenient. Thanks to those that put in all the effort.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great parteeeee as usual, and it was good to see everyone. Even though we had a bit fewer members this year ( always conflicts with other parties over Christmas ) , I believe the Club earned over $8,000 for Big Brother's and Big Sister's . That is phenomenal ,and it is a pleasure being a member of a Club with such a big heart.

All my best to all the KC members this Holiday Season!:2tu:

Thanks to Bill, Shawna, Chris, Mary, Jerry and all the others for their work setting things up --- and if I forgot someone thanks to you too.

Dan , the video was quite righteous--- you done good!!!

KURT E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The event was indeed a success. Troubled economy aside, we still had great donations and bidders. Thanks to all who made the event a success.

Kurt E

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The event was indeed a success. Troubled economy aside, we still had great donations and bidders. Thanks to all who made the event a success.
Kurt E

Congrats on a successful charty event.......
That must be a result of some generous anonymous donors and anonymous sponsors!
That week-long FLA condo was also anonymous? WOW ! What a keynote donation!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950