Holiday Party December 6th.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello New England...This is a viper not required event.....Unless ofcoarse the weather is nice :drive: This year again we will be at the home of Hank and Adria Zannini and lets not forget Peewee lives there too. Come out and enjoy the Party with the Open Bar / Totally Catered all you can eat Dinner. Make a Wish will be on hand to award the club it's plaque for raiseing $5700.00 through our North East Exotic Car Show...Food and Fun for all..Club Awards and Viper Gifts. This party has it all....pinball machines 6 of em....two race car seats w/ hugh movie screen grand turismo racing. A home theater system to die for....$30 per person donation for the food and bar....The invites will be emailed to you please respond asap.....Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Just a reminder to get your evites sent back....This year we have a very nice Viper Trinket for everyone..The list of award winners has been completed....Make A Wish will be there to award the club on a job well done with a special plaque.....Cmon on out and have some FUN!!!!! I heard a Wizard may even show up!!!!!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, If anyone is looking for a room to stay overnight. I'm staying at the Red Roof Inn in Salem. A king bed is $70.00 with 2 people and taxes. I went through Hotels .com . See everyone there. RICK

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only bummer about the invite is the PCness "Holiday Party" title . . . . . Would it offend anyone if I said I was coming to the "Christmas" party? I'm coming but if there are "Happy Holiday" wreaths on the front door I swear I'm going to throw something! :lmao:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well all the Officers and I want to Thank Everyone who came out last night to the xmas/awards party it was a blast...The place was rockin. We had an all time high turnout the food was great..WOW what a good time......Special Thanks to our Hosts Hank and Adria and ofcoarse PeeWee for making it such a great night..Everything Was excellent...