VIPER salvage yards

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a few trim pieces for my 1995 RT/10. Does anyone know of a good VIPER salvage yard???

OP
OP
F

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm missing the trim piece that attaches to the front of the roll bar. It's the same vinyl color as the uprights on the doors. I think the previous owner my have removed it to install the hard top and lost it. I need the complete assembly with the mounting hardware. Here's a link to a picture....

[media]http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148/petemfa/Viper/?action=view&current=VIPER.jpg[/media]

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me help with the picture:
You must be registered for see images attach

Its called the sportsbar pad and hold on to your pants when you hear the price. One of the most heavily Viper-taxed items on a RT/10 :(

OP
OP
F

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the correct name and the pic. Yea...I figured this would be one of those items that would cost a fortune NEW. I found a few VIPER wrecking yards (THANKS) I'll start calling Monday.

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only salvage yard I know of for Vipers is 99RT10 Mike. If this guy doesn't have it then Dodge didn't make it. Check with him. Great prices, super nice guy.

Ron

OP
OP
F

fdjake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I sent you that PM...

WOW $1800 I drive this thing FOREVER like it is before I spend $1800 beans on a piece of plastic.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V'Miss... You are 50% wasted. Tighten up gurl.
Nah, closer to 90%. ;)

Not quite sure what the comment was about advertising being wasted, as XVipers is a paid sponsor on this site, as are many other vendors (and more to come). Can't let any one vendor take all the spotlight when others have paid for recognition too. After all, PartsRack was the FIRST vendor mentioned in this thread (linked too).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper