Poll...Least Desirable Viper Color??? (a REAL poll)

Least Desirable Viper Colors??? Pick 2

• Red

Votes: 73 22.5%
  • Black

Votes: 19 5.9%
  • Dandelion Yellow

Votes: 94 29.0%
  • Emerald Green

Votes: 162 50.0%
  • Stone White

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 43 13.3%
  • SteelGray/Graphite

Votes: 18 5.6%
  • Race Yellow

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Sapphire Blue

Votes: 22 6.8%

• Total voters

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never heard of "dandelion yellow" but it sure has a *** name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to dig out a pic I snapped in Denver several years ago. This thing was red with blue glitter all over it. It had little itty bitty wheels...about 13 or 14" that stuck out about 6 inches from the fenders, had a big ol' aluminum triple decker spoiler and a fast and furious sticker on it....oh, and very fuzzy seats...it was something else...:omg:

ok I gotta see that one:rolaugh:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex, admit it, you like this one:

You must be registered for see images

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you can handle the whiners when they see that hood. Personally, I love it; very aggressive looking. Do you have any pics with the hood down?

It's not mine. I would never do that to any color Viper. However, its supposed to have a monster engine in it. Found it on the other site.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not mine. I would never do that to any color Viper. However, its supposed to have a monster engine in it. Found it on the other site.
LOL, you haven't anything to be ashamed of Tony. Be proud of your car. However, what is that white spot on the hood? Are those playing cards? Tacky, Tony, just tacky if they are.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish somebody would have gotten a picture of the engine in the red car with the modified hood. Maybe it was necessary to clear some sort of one-of-a-kind manifold? :confused:

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i chose red also when i baught my car you could have any color long as it was red owned it 3 weeks and had my cuzin paint it yellow for me so we mixed up a special yellow!!!!! and only charged me for meterials and it took 6 months

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Poll...Least Desirable Viper Color Gen1/2 ??? (a REAL poll)

Least Desirable Viper Color (PICK 2)

Specifically Gen1/Gen2.

Vote, and then give your take on stripes!!
:eater:
The choice of red is a bit incomplete. I have red and love it. They of course also offer venom red which I mostly dislike.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I don't see why some think red is undesirable. I think it looks fantastic. Well with the exception of 99 RT/10's

J/k J/K :lmao:

VIPER 2006

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I get more complements on my solid black 06 coup that it looks better without the strips.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The original GTSs were built and designed for racing. Rear exhaust (for European markets), hard top needed for racing, higher top speed and since North America's official 'international colors were Blue and White the GTS came in American racing colors. I LOVE the Stripes as they represent a part of history, winning, kick everbody's asp history. The original GTS stripes were also the Carrol Shelby style of stripes that came on his designed race cars.

Newer Vipers have narrower stripes, partial stripes and single stripes. Those stripes are all about personal preference. The OLD CLASSIC STRIPES are - to me - acknowledgement of a winning racing heritage and that's why my Viper's will always be striped.

On the other hand, my wife dislikes stripes of any kind on any car. (Yup, Viper's fast and her least favorite car).

Ted

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I can see by the poll that at LEAST 52 people on this forum are smoking crack. :lmao: RED ROCKS......and GTS's without stripes are ***, lol. :rolaugh:

Eat me.........

P9270290.JPG

P9270292.JPG

P9270295.JPG

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
More on RED......

I was not a big fan of red - UNTIL I saw a red SRT sitting on some slots in Vegas 2 summers ago....

I WANTED THAT CAR!!! Wow did it look good - even tho I had a silver one in the garage :smirk:

Glad to see everyone has good taste = silver, JK :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456