Poll...Least Desirable Viper Color??? (a REAL poll)

Least Desirable Viper Colors??? Pick 2

• Red

Votes: 73 22.5%
  • Black

Votes: 19 5.9%
  • Dandelion Yellow

Votes: 94 29.0%
  • Emerald Green

Votes: 162 50.0%
  • Stone White

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 43 13.3%
  • SteelGray/Graphite

Votes: 18 5.6%
  • Race Yellow

Votes: 25 7.7%
  • Sapphire Blue

Votes: 22 6.8%

• Total voters

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Evil Bobby: Meet EVIL-JULI~~~ [ I'll take the VIPER over any car, any day, any time, any where, any how~~~:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: ~juli

Evil Bobby says to Evil Juli, "How you doin", (the previous is said in Darth Vaders voice!!:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Good to know though that you like the Viper better. Now we will not have to :hitwithrock: you!:D:D:D:D

Evil Bobby :devgrin:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Evil Bobby says to Evil Juli, "How you doin", (the previous is said in Darth Vaders voice!!:rolaugh::rolaugh:
Good to know though that you like the Viper better. Now we will not have to :hitwithrock: you!:D:D:D:D
Evil Bobby :devgrin:

That's correct, I don't need to be smacked around~~~VIPERS RULE~!!!! :headbang: ~EVIL-JULI
(Sticks and stones, BOBBBYYYYYY!!!! :nono: :D:D:D:D Thought your Mommy taught you well??? :confused: VERY diss-turbing indeeeeeeed)

grnsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Least Desirable Viper Color? Why not Most Desirable Viper Color? What is the purpose of this poll? Discouraging that so many here voted for this trash.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Least Desirable Viper Color? Why not Most Desirable Viper Color? What is the purpose of this poll? Discouraging that so many here voted for this trash.

You'll notice some of the best looking Viper pics ever taken are posted on this thread. I admit that many of us did actually post best color and best stripes combo, but hey ... who cares since all Vipers are so perfect?

Worst=best color as long as it's on a Viper it's all good.

Ted

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you would ask me I would like to have a RED RT/10 2002 (recently crashed) B/W GTS 1996 (!) White/blue RT/10 1996 YELLOW/BLACK GTS GRAY/SILVER GTS GREEN RT/10 SILVER GTS 1999 (crashed) red/white FE GTS 2002 (yes!) white/blue GT2 1998 (oh my god!) would be a ... ...nice collection!?!? . . . . And probably a 2009 ACR (red/black)

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if you would ask me I would like to have a RED RT/10 2002 (recently crashed) B/W GTS 1996 (!) White/blue RT/10 1996 YELLOW/BLACK GTS GRAY/SILVER GTS GREEN RT/10 SILVER GTS 1999 (crashed) red/white FE GTS 2002 (yes!) white/blue GT2 1998 (oh my god!) would be a ... ...nice collection!?!? . . . . And probably a 2009 ACR (red/black)
If you crashed 2 Vipers already I am glad you live in Bavaria:drive::omg::D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is just something familiar about that second photo that I cannot put my finger on..... Must be something about that yellow!!:D:D

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Robert

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
socks Julie ...

So you decided not to drive a Pink Hugo (or whatever) after all?

Ted