Cars and Coffee in Honolulu, Hawaii

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it was a good Day Saturday November 8th. Every Second Saturday of the month there is a gathering of people with their cars in Honolulu near Pier 38. Well the normal scene is mostly BMW's, Lexus's, and a bunch of corvettes. Well XLR8SN and I decided to show up and see what it was all about. He showed up in his awesome Black and White GTS ACR and I showed up in my SRT. His ACR looks and sounds amazing. Here are some pictures of the Vipers.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad that there were some good photographers there because anytime I attempt to take pictures of my car, they never show turn out. These are the best pictures of my SRT so far. The event was pretty fun. It was all about drinking coffee and talking cars, it doesnt get any better than that. There are a couple more vipers down here that we are trying to track down. There is a Blue and White GTS and a yellow 2005. So far its just us two that cruise around, we are trying to change that :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm SOOOO glad you are posting again, HI-NOS-VIPER, lol...GOOD name change there~!
ABsolutely fantastic pictures of the BLACK BEAST...and heck, I've always loved the Lotus's too, Elise OR Exige. VERY VERY good to see your pictures, I'm sure you cannot get ENOUGH of driving your beauty...you were without it for a LONG time~! ALL my best to you and your lovely wife! ~juli
"Executive" license plates???? WOW! :omg:

Shags

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great to see Vipers out in Hawaii! I've been here in Hawaii for a couple months now, but have ony had my Viper out a couple times. Let me know when you guys are heading out again and I will try to join you!:)

Shags

V

Venomiss

Hot dog , this calls for Snorkel and Cruise to Hanauma Bay pictures real soon.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm SOOOO glad you are posting again, HI-NOS-VIPER, lol...GOOD name change there~!
ABsolutely fantastic pictures of the BLACK BEAST...and heck, I've always loved the Lotus's too, Elise OR Exige. VERY VERY good to see your pictures, I'm sure you cannot get ENOUGH of driving your beauty...you were without it for a LONG time~! ALL my best to you and your lovely wife! ~juli
"Executive" license plates???? WOW! :omg:

yeah had to match the name with the location. I am making up for all the time I was without driving. Well it's raining bad out today so I probably won't be able to take it out today. I can see everyone feeling sorry for me living here

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah had to match the name with the location. I am making up for all the time I was without driving. Well it's raining bad out today so I probably won't be able to take it out today. I can see everyone feeling sorry for me living here

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...20 degrees here...how's THAT for no-VIPER driving??? :mad: (;))
You certainly EARNED all the time you CAN spend in your Viper and driving!!!! I'd NEVER begrudge you that, Brenden~!!! Glad you are :drive::drive: when you can, and meeting others as well...GO FOR IT...enjoy! ~juli

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I did Cars and Coffee in Vegas last week, in Irivne this week, Hawaii next week ?? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Are you going to be there this weekend? I will make it and see if I can get a couple other vipers to show up. I missed the last one but will make it this time. How long are you going to be out here?

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Be sure to tell is what new year's eve is like there this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper