Stripe colors on Graphite Metallic, which one? (PICS)

Which Stripes?

• Blue

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Dark Graphite

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Balck

Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stripe colors I'd consider on a Graphite Metallic. I'm liking the GTS Blue stripes:headbang: The graphite stripes would be a tad darker than the pics shown.

Bat™

GTS Blue:

You must be registered for see images attach

Dark Graphite:

Black:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flat black Bat, flat black.

P9270291.JPG

P9270292.JPG

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I like the gloss black stripes on my SSG, I would agree, flat black stripes on Graphite just looks sinister. :crazy2:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Snakeskin" graphite. (like "Prefix" does) I saw this on a slate 06 vert.

Looked great!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
without question - BLUE!!!

THEN, add wheels with the centers painted blue, and a large polished lip.

that might look REALLY HOT!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the idea of a Graphite ACR with the black down the middle and a blue driver stripe on it.

Bruce

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the black!

I also saw a carbon fiber stripe on a Viper at Viperdays, looks pretty awsome too

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue factory stripes would be a super rare combo. Then put on OEM color matched graphite center aftermarket wheels.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the stripes going to be aftermarket?

At least on the Dodge site it doesn't show Viper blue stripes as an available option on Graphite.

I'd defiinitely pick blue stripes, even if it was not factory because it looks quite stylish and would defintely be unique.:2tu:

As a second choice I'd pick silver stripes with the Graphite.

I generally do not like the current trend for flat black paint, as it looks like unpainted primer to me, however it does look surprisingly good as stripes on that red Viper.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are the stripes going to be aftermarket?

At least on the Dodge site it doesn't show Viper blue stripes as an available option on Graphite.

I'd defiinitely pick blue stripes, even if it was not factory because it looks quite stylish and would defintely be unique.:2tu:

As a second choice I'd pick silver stripes with the Graphite.

I generally do not like the current trend for flat black paint, as it looks like unpainted primer to me, however it does look surprisingly good as stripes on that red Viper.

Yes, but factory GTS Blue or Black if I go that route. I thought of slate for the darker stripe color but it looks like it might not go that well with Graphite Metallic.

Bat

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oddball color combinations provide you with something that not many others have but keep in mind, there is a reason for that. Silver stripes would look the best but if you want something different, I would say that the blue stripes look the best out of the choices you provided although it would be a risky choice. The blue does not seem to relate well to the gray and jumps out a bit too much. The other colors you are considering are just lame.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oddball color combinations provide you with something that not many others have but keep in mind, there is a reason for that. Silver stripes would look the best but if you want something different, I would say that the blue stripes look the best out of the choices you provided although it would be a risky choice. The blue does not seem to relate well to the gray and jumps out a bit too much. The other colors you are considering are just lame.

How is black an oddball color? Dodge has that as an option for graphite metallic:rolleyes:.

Bat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper