Viper Owner Imposters here?

V

Venomiss

I have no idea what you are talking about.:D Bring out the beefcake!

moose2.jpg

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey julie,thanks for the help for those pics,will get them posted soon,again thanks

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey julie,thanks for the help for those pics,will get them posted soon,again thanks

Well, as everyone knows, I'm truly USELESS at posting pics...lol...I can just do the links...sometimes! :confused: GOOD LUCK, if you need help, you know who to ask as per my PM! :cool: GOOD LUCK--can't wait to see your gorgeous VIPER! :2tu: ~juli

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would anyone think any less of me if I admitted "my" Viper is actually my neighbor's? Ok, honestly, its my neighbor's and I can't drive a stick shift, so I just find pics of a car like his with girls all over it and post them so people will like me. I have low self-esteem, please go easy. By the way, exactly where are the exterior door handles on a Gen 1?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh guys come on now, if you TRULY own a Viper us ladies need to see a pic of you WITH the Viper and POST IT on the beefcake thread!
otherwise you all are imposters hahahaa!
http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-...w-about-sharing-some-beefcake-viper-pics.html

So, you are offering up a TRIPLE-DARE now!!! ONE fella took us up on our double-dare...dare I say who it was??? (2snakes4us :headbang:) Come on fellas, it's our ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY of BEEFCAKE w/VIPERS thread!!! JOIN US in the fun...:eater: ~juli

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha, fooled you. My Viper has the V12 SUPER VIPER option :drive::omg: available to only Yellow Vipers. So you "regular" Viper owners should rethink any thoughts of challenging ANY yellow viper. I accept your humble apology. :D

My yellow car came with "Hairdryers":D

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow sounds like someone has maxed out their income level and thinks owning a viper is the pinnacle of wealth.

mb

That sounds like an awfully snobbish thing to say. It sounds like you have issues with how much you make???? I have always found that the people that talk most about how much they make are the real posers. for example in our club we have some VERY wealthy people and they are the nicest people you could ever meet and the last people to ever mention income level because it doesn't matter. every thread your in you act like a total snob Mark. Heres calling you out.

markbrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HTML clipboard
How'd you come to that conclusion? Seems like a pretty bold leap in logic to me.

well being on the net in forums, email list, chat rooms ect. since 96 i have seen this pattern over and over again. most people operate at the top or slightly extended over the top of their game. let me explain - a sheetrocker (hoopy) wants to own his own sheetrock company (fancy new truck) cause that is obtainable to him. it is his next step that he thinks he can accomplish. a guy who owns his own sheetrock company wants to be a general contactor (Cadillac Denali) , cause thats his next step. the general contractor wants to be an owner (100k + Mercedes) and an owner developer wants to be a banker or financier (Maserati). the financier at the top of his game wants to collect art ( Ferrari 430 or Murcielago) and travel with his wife all over europe.

each level thinks everyone on that same level is a poser and will tear down anyone no matter who in order to elevate their worth. also everyone below their current status level is a dumb loser not worthy of being where they are in their career status. if everyone here had the money to own a twin engine jet copter like a md explorer (about 4 million new) if these same people would not be asking if some people here are posers! if you have that kind of money you don't even think about who owns a viper, you think about why you can't get you one of those 200 foot ships and a crew to operate it. therefore the concern of a poser defines the current financial status and inability to see a way to the next level, otherwise you wouldn't care prove me wrong?

mb
ps what will happen next; the people to whom this applies will come out of the wood work mad cause someone knows their game. i tolerated people giving me grief over asking some really simple questions and when i dished it out - its let be civil - that is hypocritical and further reinforced the mind set of mob mentality - civility out the window - its i been here long time - i deserve to beat people up - how dare a new guy tell me im anything less than a macho, rich, viper driver. duh a viper does not define who i am as a person sorry to disappoint you - i am normal.

markbrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for example in our club we have some VERY wealthy people and they are the nicest people you could ever meet

your wrong you ignored continued bashing by just a few people over my concern about miles on a new car. but those same people ignored all the post from viper owners which shared my concern. explain that please? you obviously are not impartial.. you have a turf it seems like a dog in a fenced back yard. get him out of the yard and the dog changes his bad attitude people are no different. thing is im alright with it cause i understand this fact.

mb

ps why didn't you ask - gee that's mean to accuse someone here of being a poser? no that didn't happen did it? cause that's your lopsided attitude? which as a mod you will impose and eliminate the threat cause (look in the mirror).

not worry i have other user names in anticipation as well as proxies a plenty if i have to use them to defend myself from a one sided attack where i have no voice. i only respond to my environment, act nice its reciprocal.

Last edited:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so Mark if you have a viper why are you still listed as an enthusiast?? You make it sound like you have the money to help support the club..... well lay it down, go Venom.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well its true there are people here that dont own vipers and try to give answers to tech questions that pertain to vipers but they mean well, I guess its not nice to say that they are posers but its true. its another thing to just be rude when someone tries to give you an honest answer to a question you ask.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as far as the miles question "old news" I was the first to post a response to you which was the same as what everyone else told you not thtat its not a shame that dealers dont respect the value of buying a car like this with no miles but if you want no miles on your car when you buy it than just order it.

I think you will find that most if not all owners on this site will help someone see that you can get a viper at nearly any income level and would just love to see someone accomplish their dream to own one of the greatest cars ever unlike the Lambo or Farrari owners that think they are special for owning an expensive car.

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your wrong you ignored continued bashing by just a few people over my concern about miles on a new car. but those same people ignored all the post from viper owners which shared my concern. explain that please? you obviously are not impartial.. you have a turf it seems like a dog in a fenced back yard. get him out of the yard and the dog changes his bad attitude people are no different. thing is im alright with it cause i understand this fact.

mb

ps why didn't you ask - gee that's mean to accuse someone here of being a poser? no that didn't happen did it? cause that's your lopsided attitude? which as a mod you will impose and eliminate the threat cause (look in the mirror).

not worry i have other user names in anticipation as well as proxies a plenty if i have to use them to defend myself from a one sided attack where i have no voice. i only respond to my environment, act nice its reciprocal.

Actually, I'm the mod in this thread, and the rule here is this: Conduct yourself within the policies of the site, period. You agreed to them when you registered, you are bound by them. That includes insults, name calling and personal attacks. If you do in fact have 'alter egos' here and you are caught using them, they will be removed and you will be banned, so I recommend against it. Figuring out how to get along will serve you much better.

That said, the staff here doesn't get to read every thread, we're volunteers just like on most sites with day jobs and families, so if you see something that needs our attention, use the report post button.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I typed up this big socio-economic response, but deleted it.

BOTTOM LINE: The common love for the Viper.
Whether it's a guy diggin' through couch cushions to buy Ramen that week, or someone wiping their butt with $50's, that's the bond that we all share.

Don't believe me? Attend a VCA event.
Sure- you'll get personality clashes, but you won't get disparaging comments from anyone about your ride.
I know. I'm the black (truck) sheep here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456