viper and girlfriend pics!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have apologized and admitted that I was wrong. I acted very immaturely. Just had a very bad day and decided to take it out on a post. Not something I should have done. Not only does my apology go out to 00STV, but everyone else as well. Its not my usual character and I’m sorry. I’m all for a little ribbing here and there, but what I did was just plain douchebaggery.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you just jumped about 20 feet in my book:2tu:

I have apologized and admitted that I was wrong. I acted very immaturely. Just had a very bad day and decided to take it out on a post. Not something I should have done. Not only does my apology go out to 00STV, but everyone else as well. Its not my usual character and I’m sorry. I’m all for a little ribbing here and there, but what I did was just plain douchebaggery.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are you apologizing for? Did I miss something?

:drinker:

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you Austin. We all make mistakes; what we do about them is what's important. This shows your TRUE character that other guy was AWOL:).

pvo_pwr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I figured I mine as well contribute to this thread.

You must be registered for see images

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/292663/hot_girls_cover_dodge_viper_with_pb_j_feathers/:crazy2:[/media]

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was 3 minutes and 18 seconds of my life I will never get back. I would have rather seen oe girl covered in peanut butter, the other in jelly, then make a sandwich.

Last edited:

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, Hope you join us in lakewood some time.

Aaron

I just picked up an 01 S Blue GTS

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aaron

I just picked up an 01 S Blue GTS.

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aaron

I just picked up an 01 S Blue GTS.

you werent up in fort collins 2 weeks ago were you? Harmony and college at the liquor store? I saw a sapphire GTS there and thought about stopping but I didnt

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can add to the thread too, though she's on a Tomahawk

You must be registered for see images attach