ACR badge location?

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ACR arrived with no ACR badging. Dodge sent me the stickers (the ones that go behind the front wheels), but I'm not sure exactly where to install them. Could some kind ACR owner measure the location of their stickers and let me know?

Having said that, I'm kind of debating leaving them off...

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can wait until spring we can get together for a track day or maybe in Red Deer for lunch or dinner.... Then you can measure exactly off of my car. It's the best way to make them perfect - presuming mine are perfect!

Greg

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here's where they go...even if your off an inch no one will ever know

bacr1.JPG

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave them off. GEt Documentation from the Factory that the Badges were left off, kinda old school sleeper (if it can be one).....

dok oc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope that helps
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Using Doc's picture as your guide, my ACR badges meaure 9 1/8" from the top of the sill to the bottom of the letters ACR. 2.5" from the rear of wheel opening to the tip of the ACR graphic. 4" from the door to the tip of the graphic. 3/4" from the lower character line to the bottom of the letters ACR. Hope that helps.

What the heck is going on with QC? That's a pretty obvious miss!

OP
OP
J

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Just for info the dealer said if I would have had to buy them they were $250 each!

Fireball - we'll meet up in the spring for sure - are you still driving your car? I'm going to take mine out for a bit today...

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
250.00 EACH? Is that to cut down on clones or just highway robbery? I ve never complained to my dealer yet on the cost, but at some price point....

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Just for info the dealer said if I would have had to buy them they were $250 each!

Fireball - we'll meet up in the spring for sure - are you still driving your car? I'm going to take mine out for a bit today...

Still driving and riding. Snow tonight though....

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would leave them off as well. If it came from the factory that way, it makes the car unique!!

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you put those on the car...scan them with a high quality scanner. I have a very high resolution vinyl graphics printer/cutter (1440 x 1440 dpi) that should be able to knock those off exact to put on my tool box and anyone else who might want one for the cost of a stamp in the club. As long as no one at Dodge sues me that is...LOL!
On second thought, they would probably sue me...they need the money.Never mind...we can all buy a $1.00 sticker for $250 to put on our tool box to match our new ARC's in the garage.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CC Brian, Print me up 4 PLEASE... I will put them on my Comp Coupe & F w/people at the track....i will PM you with my Address....Thanks if this can be done....

OP
OP
J

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will scan them for sure, good idea.
Before you put those on the car...scan them with a high quality scanner. I have a very high resolution vinyl graphics printer/cutter (1440 x 1440 dpi) that should be able to knock those off exact to put on my tool box and anyone else who might want one for the cost of a stamp in the club. As long as no one at Dodge sues me that is...LOL!
On second thought, they would probably sue me...they need the money.Never mind...we can all buy a $1.00 sticker for $250 to put on our tool box to match our new ARC's in the garage.