Just Became a Venom Member

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah!!!! I just renewed my membership for my first full year with VCA....and, upgraded to Venom Status. Love the VCA, best car club I've been associated with and I've been in a number over the years! Great members, great information, great to be part of.

Thanks all.....

By the way, when do I get to put the "VENOM" ID in my avatar? Do I have to wait until I receive my membership kit?

Peter

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool....I definitely like it....adds a certain panache to my avatar:lmao:

Appreciate the quick turnaroun.

Very happy to be a Venom member in such a great club!

Hope you both had a nice Thanksgiving with your families.

Peter

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to go VENOM this year as well. Can't wait to have that banner near my avatar as well. Sapphire Blue....:)

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As red is my favorite color....the red Venom addition to my avatar area gives it that much more....uhhh, "bite":headbang:

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, whatever your passion if it has to do with Vipers, this is the place to be...regardless of the type of membership!

Gotta love it!:drive:

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK! I just received an email from the VCA that they received my membership upgrade/renewal to venom. This may be a dumb question but how do I add the venom avatar? or is it done for you?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK! I just received an email from the VCA that they received my membership upgrade/renewal to venom. This may be a dumb question but how do I add the venom avatar? or is it done for you?

Hi Kenny~~Just PM your request to the moderators: big-n-italian/citysnake or lee00blacksilvergts...and they will give you your VENOM avatar (please notify them what COLOR you'd like it to be, and what color letters too!) once your VENOM Membership is confirmed! Plus you need to be UPGRADED to VCA MEMBER as well~~!
(Remember, there ARE no dumb questions!) :headbang:
~juli