Online VCA renewal?

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we have that option or do we have to mail in a check?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can call as I did 1-800-998-1110. Paid by credit card over the phone to Kim/JRT/Viper HQ! EASY! ~juli

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I just tried too. You would think you would offer the Venom membership online also. The two that are listed are new and renewal.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also renewed my membership online and half expected to be pushed into an upgrade to Venom. I didn't plan on it but there wasn't even an option.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if I'll renew or not. Never get my mags anymore. I guess they don't want me.:mad:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THERE IS A VENOM OPTION ON THE WEBSITE.

Go to Viper Magazine: Subscribe and look at the bottom for 2009 Venom Membership. When you click on that and fill out the form, it will take you to a screen where you can select New, Renew, or New/Renew(International).

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if I'll renew or not. Never get my mags anymore. I guess they don't want me.:mad:

I checked and VCA HQ has the correct mailing address for you. I'd give 'em a call and see what they can do for you. It could be that your mail-man has a nice collection of Viper magazines going. :dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked and VCA HQ has the correct mailing address for you. I'd give 'em a call and see what they can do for you. It could be that your mail-man has a nice collection of Viper magazines going. :dunno:

Since we are former and current postal workers, I'd recommend anyone NOT receiving their magazines to call their post office and let them know. Don't place blame on your delivery person...it's a federal offense to tamper with mail! It helps if you have a previous issue with your subscription 'code' on it where your address is (right above it). That's where I'd start, knowing that Kcobean already checked the mailing address is correct in the system. ~juli

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 99.9% sure all memberships expire on January 1st.
There is one exception, and that is the new car program. If you are the first new retail purchaser of a Viper, that free membership runs from the quarter you bought the car in to the last day of the same quarter in the following year.

V

Venomiss

Don't forget to renew before January 1st.

Viper Magazine: Subscribe

For Christmas JRT will be leaving December 23rd at 11:30 and not be returning to the office till December 29th (they will be off the 24th, 25th and 26th).

They will be off January 1st and 2nd for the New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper