Vendor Review: Roe Racing

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my car with a Roe Racing Supercharger. No I have 42,000miles on it. Well over 750rwhp at 10# boost. Full power at fast idle (over 800rwtq). Not for the faint hearted or ***** drivers.

Have since purchased 14" lightweight front brake kit for half of other vendors. Pwr str pmp vent hose kit, pwer str pmp bracket and metal pulley, Roe fan timer, Roe TBs, Vec 2 and extremely helpful with tuning adjustments.

Sean Roe lent me HIS car's Vec2 so that I could drive my GTS to VOI X when I had a problem with mine - for free!!!

I'm sure I'll be buying RR parts for many year to come.

Ted Hlokoff

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
- PRODUCT(S)/SERVICE(S) PURCHASED:
- DATE PURCHASED:
- DATE SHIPPED:
- DATE ARRIVED:
- PRODUCT/SERVICE QUALITY (1-10):
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (1-10):
- WOULD PURCHASE FROM AGAIN? (Y or N):

- COMMENTS:

Please feel free to copy/paste the above for your reviews.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- PRODUCT(S)/SERVICE(S) PURCHASED: (3) Tunes for a pre-owned SCT tuner.
- DATE PURCHASED: 11.28.08
- DATE SHIPPED: 11.28.08
- DATE ARRIVED: 11.28.08 (via email)
- PRODUCT/SERVICE QUALITY (1-10): 9
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (1-10): 10
- WOULD PURCHASE FROM AGAIN? (Y or N): Yes

- COMMENTS:
Mr. Roe was extremely pleasant to deal with, even when it came to my inane questions about the SCT and what it can- and can't- do.
He was clear in all of his explanations. As a bonus, I received a small education regarding computer tuning as well.

"Then why the 9 for product quality?" Well, since this is the first re-pro of the truck, I left a little room for the next set of tunes. These have worked out great, but if the new ones in the future are better....

Mr. Roe and his staff treated me as if I made 8 figures a year (even though I don't) and were professional and thorough with their questions of my vehicle (05 SRT-10 RC) in order to deliver the best possible product. I liked their attention to detail.

Thank you, Sean. And please thank your staff for me.
If the budget allows it, I will be purchasing from you again. At the very least, I will be recommending your shop to those asking for quality and service in one place.