Vendor Review: PartsRack

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought tires from jon and he had the best prices in North America.

Jon donates his time as a HP Driving instructor for people like me!

He has a cute accountant (married) Doris and she races a Viper.

Quick quick service. I odered some parts and within 5 after hanging up the phone they were on their way to me.

JonB donstes Viper memorabilia to VCA members and sponsors many, many VCA events, like VOI X

He has all those parts that no one else can find.

Ted

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i ordered a couple brackets from him that were missing on my car, and all the parts were there including all the nuts and bolts. everything arrived quickly and without a hitch.

you just cant go wrong with Jon B.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had my 2001 RT/10 for just a couple of months, and JonB has been nothing but helpful. He's advised me on what mods I should do right away and has given me alternatives to expensive mods...like a short shift knob instead of a short shifter and a muffler delete instead of a complete new exhaust system. He's a no bull kind of guy that has been working with vipers since their inception. Thanks JonB! :2tu:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We Viper owners should be grateful that there is a place like Parts Rack. I order what I need and ask questions through his Email address. Rarely is there a conversation. He is always attentive and quick to reply. I prefer to communicate with him this way.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No personal experience to be able to actually give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.:rolleyes: I did speak with him once and he is a wealth of knowledge! He is like a walking Viper-ictionary and was willing to give advice!:omg:

EDIT - I see I have to have personal experience with this vendor to comment in this thread (saw the rules after. Sorry guys:rolleyes:). I hope that is enough, if not, please feel free to delete.

Robert

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not only is Jon very knowledgeable and an experienced race car driver/instructor but he has been involved in reseach an many Viper projects.

Jon's become famous for saving Viper owners money and if Jon knows a better way to fix something (exhuast, etc.) than spending big bucks - he'll do it!

Ted

Ted

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great prices and remarkable base of knowledge about what he sells, not to mention Vipers in general.

Excellent vendor and VCA sponsor! Buy with complete confidence!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave