ACR Owner in Vegas

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have an ACR in Vegas that wants a big discount on a clear bra? I just took delivery of mine here in NY and want a clear bra installed however there is no pattern made for the front of the ACR . The best guys in the country are out in Vegas and are willing to make the pattern but need a donor car for the measurements.If you are looking to get one installed and want a great discount they would pattern it off of your car .
Let me know if anyone has interest?

Thanks
Steve

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have an ACR in Vegas that wants a big discount on a clear bra? I just took delivery of mine here in NY and want a clear bra installed however there is no pattern made for the front of the ACR . The best guys in the country are out in Vegas and are willing to make the pattern but need a donor car for the measurements.If you are looking to get one installed and want a great discount they would pattern it off of your car .

Thanks
Steve
is it differant than the regular viper? i got one for my 08 for the nose,complete hood,front fenders.

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue , it is because of the splitters. They have the pattern without them but it would be nice to wrap them in with the rest of the nose. They will also pattern off the front of the wing witch will take a beating on the track.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue , it is because of the splitters. They have the pattern without them but it would be nice to wrap them in with the rest of the nose. They will also pattern off the front of the wing witch will take a beating on the track.

thanks.............:)

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks
Steve

Steve,

What company do you plan to use in Las Vegas?

Dave.

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave, the guys in Vegas are Pro-tech film Distributing 702 940 9880......they are the ones that wrap full cars for SEMA . My guy here in NY knows them well and says they have the best product and are the best .My buddy would get the pattern from them and do it here in NY

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve.

I just moved my Viper from San Francisco home to my home in Henderson. Dam desert sand is already damaging the paint.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had clear bra done last month on my car by Sticker City and they customized a few pieces for the front and it came out perfect.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bruce what did you cover? did you do the full hood? splitters etc.?

I had partial hood, along w/ mirrors, front bumper and back of wheel openings. Didn't do the splitter, canards and rear wing though. I don't believe in full hoods as I still prefer to see the luster of the paint and very seldom you get rock chips up that high on the hood. I don't mind a chip here and there but just don't want too many so the coverage I have is just the minimum.

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I had mine done and they removed the canards and splitter and then put it on. I have half hood, front bumper, side sills, behind wheels, and mirrors. I would like to get the wing also, let us know if you get that done

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, if any of you guys are looking for Christmas gifts for your wives or girlfriends, I am a diamond and jewelry wholesaler. I can hook you up with great deals (extra discounts for VCA members) and it’s a good way to justify the purchases you make on your four wheeled mistress! Call me 1-800-553-9357

What does that have to do with the clear bra:dunno:
But, will keep you in mind.

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce and Fastmd
I did the whole hood on my other car which is black and shows everything but I agree with you Bruce on my White Acr I dont want to loss that great paint look . I think I will go up to the first vent And the same on the front fenders.I am definitely covering the door sills ,mirrors and rockers in full. The wing I will have him do the front lip and see if he can figure out the splitters.

Fast how did they remove the splitters, I looked and they have factory rivets. Not sure they could duplicate to re-attach?

I am hoping to get some brake in mileage on the car this weekend.....damn this winter will be long

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

You could give Mark J a call, he did it for me. I need to add more clear bra in the rear, as the cups throw everything up. Goodluck with break-in this weekend I have not had a chance to drive the car since 10/15 delivery day.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have installed a couple of clear bra kits on ACRs (and two ACR look a likes) already and there is not difference between the regualr kit and the ACR. The only additional pieces are the front and side splitters which very simple to do. There is no need to make a new pattern for that car... so dont let them talk you into something you do not need. PM me if you have any questions.