Viper Video

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's my "drifting" video from Detroit. How do I 'embedd' (correct term?) the vid into the post. I'm trying the html and I'll copy the address link in case that doesn't help anyone.

<a href="http://media.putfile.com/supercharged-Viper-drifting-with-PS2s" target="_blank">Click here to watch "supercharged-Viper-drifting-with-PS2s"</a>

supercharged Viper drifting with PS2s - Putfile.com

The Michelin PS2s can be heard squealing on the pavement and they certainly threw me around the car when they grabbed. Amazing traction in the rain.

Ted

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked like it was fun. The wet surface sure kept the tire smoke to a minimum didn't it (dang). Go git 'em Ted!

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You had a blast!

I love drifting in my Viper. I'm getting better at it. It's hard to do. The pro's make it look too easy.

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, it was fun, but the PS2s aren't very slippery. All the tire squealing shows how good those tires hook, even in rain. Viper's are tough to do drifting because of the 50/50 weight distribution. Viper is my last choice for drifting. Tube chassis the car, move the engine forwards and solid axle the rear and then the body would drift easily like other cars.

The SRT guys had some people judging jsut for fun and we had a blast.

Ted