New ACR color combo...

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty cool color combo on this white ACR....

What do you think?

( Disclaimer - I have nothing to do with this car...just thought it was an unusual color combo)

EDIT BY LEE: Please scroll down 4 posts for some really good pictures of one in that color just purchased by a member, much better pictures than those available in the ad posted which is by a non site supporting dealer so it had to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
LOVE that combo. If only I had seen that last year about this time before going with the Kandy Apple Red on my Serpent! Only thing that would make it even better would be a mamba interior.

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks really good. In fact, this is the first color combo that the wheels look good with.

Check out the graphite ACR (search "2009 graphite ACR" thread) wheels look awesome with that also. IMO the white would have been really nasty with a viper blue center band and white driver's stripe.:2tu:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out the graphite ACR (search "2009 graphite ACR" thread) wheels look awesome with that also. IMO the white would have been really nasty with a viper blue center band and white driver's stripe.:2tu:

Edit be Lee: Once again, no ebay ads from non site supporting dealers please.

Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Ivan, Thanks for the input....I met you a few years ago in Orlando. I had a 2006 RSI TWIN TURBO, red w/white stripes...

OP
OP
R

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really liking this combo. How would it look with a red line on the outside edge of the rims?

Allan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive::)I bought one just like it a few days ago....I really like it..

:2tu:Ivan, Thanks for the input....I met you a few years ago in Orlando. I had a 2006 RSI TWIN TURBO, red w/white stripes...

Hi Roy

Great looking car. Man I love those ACR's:headbang: Enjoy it!
I planing to buy a ACR next year.

Did you trade in the black 08 for the new toy?

I am enjoying the RSI TWIN TURBO I bought from you last spring.
3 month before I can take it out again (winter i Denmark)

Drive safe
Allan

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Roy

Great looking car. Man I love those ACR's:headbang: Enjoy it!
I planing to buy a ACR next year.

Did you trade in the black 08 for the new toy?

I am enjoying the RSI TWIN TURBO I bought from you last spring.
3 month before I can take it out again (winter i Denmark)

Drive safe
Allan

Allen

Glad to hear you are enjoying the TWIN TURBO....No I sold the 2008 Viper and bought a Porsche 911 TWIN TURBO S Cabarait....I really liked it but only kept it for about a week and decide to get the ACR Viper so I sold the Porsche....Maybe when I get tired of the ACR in about a year, you might consider buying it and taking it back to Denmark??

Take care
Happy Vipering
Roy

Last edited:

Allan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allen

Glad to hear you are enjoying the TWIN TURBO....No I sold the 2008 Viper and bought a Porsche 911 TWIN TURBO S Cabarait....I really liked it but only kept it for about a week and decide to get the ACR Viper so I sold the Porsche....Maybe when I get tired of the ACR in about a year, you might consider buying it and taking it back to Denmark??

Take care
Happy Vipering
Roy

Sure thing - give me a call/email when you get tired of the ACR. I always have room for an interesting new toy.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I really like the white and black. I think the red is a little distracting from the rest of the great color scheme.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Love this picture. Great use of the VCA decals. Only things I might consider doing would be to black out the gas door cover. Are the rear side markers yellow - I thought that they were red in the past? If so those would look better red or tinted.

Man I love that color combo!

PC171880.jpg

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Roy,

Didn't know it was your Viper! Not hatin' just admirin'! I do remember your RSI car. That was pretty mean car, but the ACR is just a beautiful piece of hardware.

Have a great holiday.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ian

Yes, they delivered it that following monday after we got home. It rained for the first two days before I even got to drive it,ha...Had a good time in Bradenton.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....Be safe!!
Roy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456