The new Blue Batmobile revealed (PICS)

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First off, I want to give mad props to Ben Keating for making this all happen:2tu::headbang:. He and his crew made my vision come true. He oversaw the entire project in Texas while I waited anxiously in San Diego. Thank You Ben Keating:headbang:

Paint Scheme is done in ala ACR in what I like to call Stealth Black (aka matte black), with factory GTS Blue Stripe. I'm loving the Stealth Black, but it's extremely High Maintenance! Especially since there is no clear coat over it. I will be getting the car dropped with KW Variant 2 Coilovers, Corsa Track Exhaust, refinish the wheels in possibly Stealth Black, get the windows tinted 20% in the rear and 35-50% on the sides. I am replacing the black fang bumper badge side side badges with GTS Blue ones to tie in with the Stripe ;). Enjoy!

Bat™

You must be registered for see images attach

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the greatest color combo ever, with black wheels it will look even better if that is possible.

Bruce

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Bat! Yes, those matte black areas will be frustrating to upkeep, they scuff very easily and there isn't a way of removing the scuff. I have similar color stripes on my Harley.

If you go matte black wheels, keep a polished lip. I'd go with a custom 3-piece wheel using the graphite on the lip with a matte black center.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS. H-spokes rock!!:guitar:

That was my first thought when I saw the pic's. I'm really starting to like the H spokes
more and more. Bat AWESOME job again, your vipers always stand out with your choice
of colors. Now you know graphite vipers are also the fastest. :1up:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks great, Bat! I would leave the wheels alone, despite what others suggested. Too much black will ruin what you created. It looks terrific as is. In fact, I think it looks better than any of the ACR color combinations coming from the factory.

Stunning!!

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks beautiful. I know that flat blck is a pain to keep so keep us informed on how it goes. Are you going to bring it up to Super Car Sunday in Calabasas sometime?

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible looking car. An ACR wing and wheels would be the icing on the cake.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice.. looks like a slate viper

Just get the hrims chromed and u'll have a showstopper

slate.jpg

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great color scheme Bat. I think the car would be sinister after the height adjustment and I think that matte black centers and a black chrome lip would be the best scenario. This is after you purchase your new Iforged/HRE's. Good luck on the maintenance on the flat clear. Great to see you back in the Snake Seat.

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
360forged, matte black face with a graphite color matched lip. COMPLETE!

Your my hero

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is fantastic but I think the Aero wing and a front splitter would add to the ACR look. Please leave the wheels alone! In my opinion, black ACR wheels would ruin the car.
You hit a homerun, BAT!

Last edited:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice not bad at all but I prefered the white one much better. Not too thrilled with the rims but who cares, you like it. Would love to see you put on the ACR pieces if they become available or maybe the Street Serpent kit. The front is screaming for a lower facia piece. Maybe the drop will aleviate that need.

BTW I predict you will get tired of the maintenance on that non clear coat matte finish lol. You will go through paint jobs faster than you go through cars on this one.:2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll sell it before he has to wash it.

Very nice not bad at all but I prefered the white one much better. Not too thrilled with the rims but who cares, you like it. Would love to see you put on the ACR pieces if they become available or maybe the Street Serpent kit. The front is screaming for a lower facia piece. Maybe the drop will aleviate that need.

BTW I predict you will get tired of the maintenance on that non clear coat matte finish lol. You will go through paint jobs faster than you go through cars on this one.:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great Bat! Yes, those matte black areas will be frustrating to upkeep, they scuff very easily and there isn't a way of removing the scuff. I have similar color stripes on my Harley.

If you go matte black wheels, keep a polished lip. I'd go with a custom 3-piece wheel using the graphite on the lip with a matte black center.

I will stick with stock wheels for now and get them refinished. Most likely in matte black or gunmetal. Wanna do some photoshops first to see what it will look like. Long term plans are either iforged Astras with matte black centers and polished lips, or I'm tempted to try out 360Forged wheels, though I'm not sure they make any wheels for the Viper.

Bat™

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably looks much better in person, not much contrast between the 3 colors and the sun was harsh in the pics.... the wheels don't seem to go with the car though, GTS blue 5 spokes might bring out the stripe, or black wheels with the GTS blue rim perimeter, like the orange coupe I've seen here.... look forward to seeing the wheel choice....

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is one beautiful ride! congrats. Looks even better in person.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
probably looks much better in person, not much contrast between the 3 colors and the sun was harsh in the pics.... the wheels don't seem to go with the car though, GTS blue 5 spokes might bring out the stripe, or black wheels with the GTS blue rim perimeter, like the orange coupe I've seen here.... look forward to seeing the wheel choice....

Well, the matte finish is subtle compared to the high gloss that comes with the factory paint scheme, so the differences are subtle. The wheels will be refinished or replaced, that's on my list:2tu:.

Bat

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

nice chop! Can you do the same thing with the profile picture? Maybe drop the car a bit as well?

Bat ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62