WANTED: viper makes hissssstory poster!!

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hello,
i was wondering if anyone would have "viper makes hissssssstory" poster with the two red and white striped vipers on it. willing to pay reasonable amount for poster. please let me know.:2tu:

Reaction score
I have that exact framed print in front of me in my office BUT a reasonable price would not pry it from our house to your house. :) sorry

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I have everything but the poster you are lookin for...

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I have an extra of that poster. Might be willing to let it go. I am really busy at work fo rthe next few days so I won't have time to look for it but give me a couple days and I will get back to you.

PS I want 1 million dollars.:lmao:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I have an extra of that poster. Might be willing to let it go. I am really busy at work fo rthe next few days so I won't have time to look for it but give me a couple days and I will get back to you.

now i was already to say how cool that was.........but still nice of you to offer! do you take checks?:D

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Do you by any chance have extras of any other posters you'd be willing to sell? Thanks!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to join the bandwagon of people that are interested in the Hisssstory Lesson poster.

spinfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the one you need???

Attachments

• 17APR08 020.jpg
    17APR08 020.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members