Button Willow Registration Open Monday Feb 20-22

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NARRA (Viper Days) is opening up registration for Button Willow on Monday at the new web site NARRA Online . Should be a great weekend. Fee's are now $595 vs. $695 for Saturday and Sunday. For more information contact Kevin or Ruth.

[email protected] (Kevin)

or

[email protected] (Ruth)

Main (866) 736-2805
Fax (866) 737-6427 (You can fax your registration the old fashion way)
Mobile (817) 829-4671

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nernis,
Have fun, I will not be attending BW this year. I have to start cutting some things and Ca. was an easy one. Don't mess up that pretty yellow car.

See you in Kansas,

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
007, Happy New Year, and I look forward to catching up in Kansas. Kansas is a long trip for me, 20-22 hours, but I like this track and want to get back at it. - Dave Mazyck

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've arranged for 60 degree weather for the KS event. Might be a snow storm before or after but the weekend looks good.

007, what do you think of the idea of me shooting pictures at all the events in 2009? It would be time consuming since I would drive to all the events with equipment at all but it might be helpful to get more, different kinds of pictures instead of just track shots. Like driver profile type pictures, or friends and family type stuff with the cars.
Tim

PS Some of you guys have some really amazing avatar pictures.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim, I have always been impressed with your photo shots, and the pics you took at Eagles Canyon with my front right tire off the ground several inches were awesome and instructional. I now I understand more clearly why my car would not turn; it certainly helps to have all 4 tires on the ground.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim, I have always been impressed with your photo shots, and the pics you took at Eagles Canyon with my front right tire off the ground several inches were awesome and instructional. I now I understand more clearly why my car would not turn; it certainly helps to have all 4 tires on the ground.

But those pictures with only 3 tires on the ground look really cool, the one with Russ and only 2 tires on the ground was a pretty cool shot too. I remember shooting at local dirt tracks the guys would always want to look at my pictures but they wouldn't buy them and then they told me to take more, the I figured out they only wanted to see how their car was handling each week. lol Thank goodness for women, otherwise photographers and doctors would be out of work. :D

KWilliams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NARRA and Viper Days web registration. We hope to have the online registration up for Button Willow any time now. This is day three of the web folks saying "it will be turned on today". It's enough to drive you crazy. :drive:

If you would like to register please feel free to call us at 866 736-2805. We'll make it sa easy as possible for you.

We know there is a lot of interest in registering and we would look forward to hearing from you.