Thoughts and Prayers for KC VP

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dawn and I wanted to send out our thoughts and prayers to Jerry Dobson and his family as his father passed away today. Jerry is a long time Viper member and the Vice President of the Kansas City Viper Club. As details are brief at this time, I believe his father was fine 120 days ago when he became ill and the disease was found. That was only a 120 days and 70 pounds ago! This reconfirms to live life to the fullest as we do not know what tomorrow brings! Just know we are thinking about you buddy!

Tim

Reaction score
Jerry,

So sorry for your loss, I can relate to your feelings from my own mothers passing and know there is nothing that can really help right now. Just knowing that the friends you have are thinking of you and your family at this time will bring you some peace and comfort from above.

Take care Jerry we are thinking of you at Woodhouse.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very sorry to hear this. We were trying to reach Jerry earlier today to get another car on his lift. He is usually so quick to call back so I got a little worried. I called again and then he texted back that his father had passed away. We didn't even know his dad was sick and feel just terrible for Jerry. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Dobson family.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, we are sorry to hear of your loss, take care

Carmen and Vanessa

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. May the memories you have of your Father guide you through this difficult time.

Denny

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for their kind words. The Viper community is part of my family.

My Dad was 67 years old. This all started six weeks ago when he called me to tell me that he did not want to eat anymore because of a “metallic taste” in his mouth. At that point he started losing weight rapidly. My brother took him to the hospital for some extensive tests.

He was diagnosed with Kidney, Lung, Liver cancers. Three weeks after the diagnosis he passed away.

It happened so fast that there was no time for planning. One of the hardest things was to go to the funeral home and answers questions for the obituary and funeral presentations.

I agree that we need to live life to the fullest.

Thanks again,

Jerry Dobson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper