I'm a Viper owner for the second time!!!!!!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the powers that be please list me as an owner? I am, this is my second Viper, and I still don't get the Viper magazine even though I bought this 06 coupe new. Thanks folks, John

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure did=-=-=-first time with my gen one for years and should have gotten a freebee with the 06

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the powers that be please list me as an owner? I am, this is my second Viper, and I still don't get the Viper magazine even though I bought this 06 coupe new. Thanks folks, John

hey bandit,u got a new 06 now?lets see some pics please,if no pics,what u got?:eater:

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I have no idea how to post pictures-----Dell can you help me? Or anyone from Atlanta??? Or how about Ringgold Dodge??

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joseph did a collage for me at his home with my Viper---maybe he will. Do you really doubt me>?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i meant what color and all the stuff,stripes, wheels,stripes?what u got boss!:)

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellanger headers---no cats and three inch exhaust. Unitrax 3:55's. Single plate throttle body, K and N filters and housing. ROE thing to calibrate engine. 502 RWHP -- forgot the torgue reading. Oh yeh----XM radio too!!!!! John. Blue with silver stripes ten spoke stock wheels for now. Eibach springs and Eurotech slotted and drilled rotors.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no not at at all..havefun and be careful,as i even tell myself when i drive mine.:drive::):usa:

V

Venomiss

When did you purchase the 06?
They run those memberships through JRT and it takes a bit for them to get you a membership number. Viper Magazine is quarterly not monthly.
Call 1-800-998-1110 and talk with Beth or Kim direct. They are there Mon-Fri Detroit time.
(They can also help you if you were a previous VCA member and still want your previous number).

While you are waiting you can PM one of the moderators here:
Lee00blacksilverGTS, Big-n-Italian, CitySnake, Leslie, ViperTony.
Give them your VIN and make sure your profile is filled out completely.
They can list you as Viper owner while you wait for your number.
Hope this helps.