Got my '08 ACR through Woodhouse

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There isn't much to say except if I was going to buy another Viper, I'd go to Woodhouse first. It was the best experience I've had with a dealership.

With the car set up the way it came from Mark J., it broke a track record for a production-based car at our local test track. Not many dealers will sell you a car that has been corner weighted and set up to your specifications.

The only minor annoyance is with the Woodhouse motor mounts. At a certain RPM point, the steering wheel (and thus my key chain) vibrates. The mounts are flawless when moving, but I hadn't expected this.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW, I put Woodhouse Motor Mounts in my '06 Coupe. At first, there was noticeabkle vibration, especially at idle. After a few hundred miles one of two (or both?) things happened.

1) They 'broke in' and the vibration lessened.

2) I got used to it and simply didn't notice it as much.

I just traded the '06 on a new '08 and I want to put them in this one eventually.:2tu:

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:needpics:
There isn't much to say except if I was going to buy another Viper, I'd go to Woodhouse first. It was the best experience I've had with a dealership.

With the car set up the way it came from Mark J., it broke a track record for a production-based car at our local test track. Not many dealers will sell you a car that has been corner weighted and set up to your specifications.

The only minor annoyance is with the Woodhouse motor mounts. At a certain RPM point, the steering wheel (and thus my key chain) vibrates. The mounts are flawless when moving, but I hadn't expected this.[/quote
woodhouse really knows their stuff. woodhouse should buy out Viper and have Mark run the production on them!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is nice for me that they are only about 20 miles from my house and I can see the new cars anytime I want.

Bruce

OP
OP
G

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pics? Ok.

(I am not affiliated with IMV Films, by the way, but they're friends of mine and took these pics)

You must be registered for see images

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kidding me!!! I can not believe this car I am soooo in love. Your ACR is just amazing. The best color combo ever. Congrats and have fun! :drive:

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only minor annoyance is with the Woodhouse motor mounts. At a certain RPM point, the steering wheel (and thus my key chain) vibrates. The mounts are flawless when moving, but I hadn't expected this.
My motor mounts did the same thing for awhile but I loved it!! It reminded me of my Harley! But then they quit so yours will soon too.

OP
OP
G

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My motor mounts did the same thing for awhile but I loved it!! It reminded me of my Harley! But then they quit so yours will soon too.
I've had the car since October (and put a ton of miles on it, already on my second set of brake pads and tires) and it really hasn't gotten any better. Not a big deal; I'm not going to pull the mounts out or anything. I just thought it wouldn't be a fair review unless I noted the one minor annoyance I had.