Nitto Tire Specials: Invo, NT555, NeoGen, NT555R - ALL Models on SALE!

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spring is around the corner for some of us and lately, we have had a lot of inquiries and orders for Nitto tires. We've decided to give a discount on all Nitto models for VCA members only. :2tu:

I have a lot of the common sizes in stock at the moment ready to ship out same day payment is made. If I don't have them in stock, I can usually get them within a few days and shipped out to you.

Please shoot me a PM with tire sizes, zip code for a detailed quote and I will get back to you ASAP. :2tu:

Thank you VCA for your support!

Don
[email protected]

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some reviews from fellow members. I will keep this post to add more later. :D

Nitto Invo

All, a lot of people have been asking me about these Nitto Invo’s, so here is a follow up to my original post.

A: Insane grip: These tires grip very well and feel Very stable. My car is not heavily modified; (K&N, Gears, Computer upgrade, high flow cayts)

B: Excellent handling under general, and aggressive, driving. I'm not a technical track driver, but these things are great from my seat of the pants perspective. All I really have to compare them to is my old Saleen S351 with 575hp and 295 19 30 Bridgestone SO3's..

C: Low noise: Not that many people care but, they are very quiet for a performance tire.

D: They feel great under high speed. (140ish). The car feels very smooth and the steering is still very concise and sure footed.

I highly recommend them, but admit that I have yet to go over as much as a glass of water with them. I hope this helps.

I run them as my "rain" tires (I run around on super-sticky RA1's on the street otherwise). They are quiet, handle rain well, and decently sticky for dry performance. They are not as aggressive as PS2's for outright dry perf imho, but they aren't far off.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be more interested in the NT-05's, are they are avialable yet in 315/30-18 and 345/30-19's?

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** sent! The Nitto NT-05 should be coming out next month. Will definitely let you know when we get some in. :D

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG I love the new INVO tires and they are just sitting in the garage right now. Cant wait to get the wheels to go with them. And the price shipped to my door was cheaper than anyone else could sell them for without shipping. Don you are the "MAN":2tu:

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG I love the new INVO tires and they are just sitting in the garage right now. Cant wait to get the wheels to go with them. And the price shipped to my door was cheaper than anyone else could sell them for without shipping. Don you are the "MAN":2tu:

Thanks Wayne! It is always a pleasure. I sent you a PM. :2tu:

Don

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you PM the prices for any of the different models availble to fit a 96 with stock wheels? I need all 4 tires. Shipping to 78634 Thanks

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have the nitto invo on my Ferrari 512TR and they work well. Nice tires for the money. Weird tread design, but they are quiet tires.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you shoot me a price on this tire.

245/40-18 CONTINENTAL SPORT CONTACT 2

I just need one. I figure I would see what you could do first. zip is 40014

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All *** have been sent! Also, we have the Nitto NT05 in limited sizes available as well. :D

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a pair of 305/35/18's or 305/30/18. What can you do for me shipped to 33411.

Just two

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper