2009 viper blue coupe white stripes NAVI 73995, 30 miles

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This baby will not last long. First deposit gets it. 09 with delivery miles only. Navigation, premium interior, white stripes, protection group. 73995 Call 404-423-2497 Jared O'Brien

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are these prices possible on some cars and not others? I've been trying to get an '09 coupe in the low 80's without success and then this comes along. Kinda makes a guy wonder what's up.

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would trade-in my 1700 mile '96 GTS Coupe, but I know you've already got a 600 mile '97 sitting on the showroom floor:(. Oh well...

DSC05427.JPG

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just enough to keep the seals tight! The car is started once a week and is driven just a few miles a month keeping it in tip-top running condition!:2tu:

I did that with my 93', my 08 I am driving the s&#t out of it

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Viper Blue" I believe is the Bright blue.
vblue1.jpg

Really good looking in person!

If it was the "GTS Blue" with white stripes, I'd have my checkbook out :) Other than the Black ACR w/ red driver's stripe, the original B/W colors are the only ones that really get me going. I've seen the "bright blue metallic" and it is very nice - but I'm spoiled by the GTS blue. The bright blue is a lot lighter, and doesn't have that 'mile deep' look to it.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say its not close at all. The Color is actually called "Viper Bright Blue." Its not as deep as the "GTS Blue" which is what the '96/'96 cars were done in. The new blue is almost like a baby blue.

For comparison. "Viper Bright Blue
vblue2.jpg

"GTS Blue"
11.jpg

I can't tell by the picture, but is that close to the 96/97 blue or considerably lighter?

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say its not close at all. The Color is actually called "Viper Bright Blue." Its not as deep as the "GTS Blue" which is what the '96/'96 cars were done in. The new blue is almost like a baby blue.

For comparison. "Viper Bright Blue
vblue2.jpg

"GTS Blue"
11.jpg

I think I like it, but I'd have to see it in person...

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Blue and GTS Blue are VERY far apart. In direct sunlight, the Viper Blue almost looks like powder blue.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I cant believe the prices of now the 09's. If only I would of waited to get the 09 instead of jumping on the 04 when I did. Oh well I still love my 04.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I cant believe the prices of now the 09's. If only I would of waited to get the 09 instead of jumping on the 04 when I did. Oh well I still love my 04.

I feel the same way about getting my 08 when I did. got the first one in town but I still feel pretty happy about the deal I got, Still hard to beat without buying "used". I guess thats just how it goes.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow!! Prices for 09's are getting crazy. If my math is correct, this car is being discounted approximately $22,000 off MSRP!! I'm not sure if it's new or used, but with only 30 miles, it doesn't make a lot of difference. Wonder if it's still availabe?

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This vehicle is currently under contract and it arrived with 5 miles. A deposit was put on it the same day I posted it. If I get more I will post them. As of now I have three 09s left that are new that I am doing invoice minus holdback (voi10, blue/white coupe with aero, and 09 ACR).
Thank you for your support,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge
404-423-2497

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here it is, I will let you all know if something falls thru but this gentleman seems pretty solid.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This baby will not last long. First deposit gets it. 09 with delivery miles only. Navigation, premium interior, white stripes, protection group. 73995 Call 404-423-2497 Jared O'Brien

Sounds like the car is actually new...Dodge is screwing current owners. Why do they have so many of these cars (and I mean these "show cars" with no miles and no use, just huge discounts)?

Something is very fishy...

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the car is actually new...Dodge is screwing current owners. Why do they have so many of these cars (and I mean these "show cars" with no miles and no use, just huge discounts)?

Something is very fishy...

Not fishy if you think about it. Chrysler is liquidating unsold inventory to raise capital from
"dead stock". This could also indicate that we are seeing the early signs of the Viper's demise. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950